Regular Contributor

I always look forward to reading reviews about a particular jewelry item that I may be interested in, but lately, to my dismay, the reviews have been dwindling. And now with the videos from the last shows not being shown, there's nothing but the photos to base my purchasing decisions on. That's too bad because I've really enjoyed reading the creative descriptions that people came up with to describe the jewelry... the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Respected Contributor

Re: Not Too Many Reviews Lately

I agree reviews and video's are important to buying decisions.

Valued Contributor

There's only one review of the JR 7/12 TSV stud earring. that's a bit strange with over 30,000 sold. I wonder if maybe they aren't that good and they are holding the reviews until everyone receives theirs. Most people seemed to like them though on the board. Maybe it's not just that item though if other reviews aren't showing either. With the Rangemate TSV there were no new reviews for over a week, and then they posted lots of them.

Super Contributor

I'm feeling guilty that I haven't written my reviews. I guess I know that I like something, but hadn't realized so many look at the reviews. I'm one that bought 2 prs of the TSV earrings. One for a gift & one for me. We both love them. I will get busy and write reviews then.

Thanks for the reminder.

Valued Contributor

Sometimes it takes awhile for the reviews to post after we submit them. They should begin to be available shortly.
Super Contributor

I just put my review on the TSV earrings. Thanks for the push to do so.

Valued Contributor

People must be submitting them but they don't seem to be posting. There's still only one there. Are the stones glued in, or are they held by the bezel for the center stone, and the beads surrounding the outside stones? Does Ripka have good CS where they will repair a piece for you? There have been many reports on reviews of stones falling out and posts breaking off. This is my first purchase of her jewelry.

Valued Contributor

I've been guilty of not writing reviews for quite some time, missbonbon. For my Ripka purchases, I typically visit this lovely forum to read what other members share in their reviews. It's very helpful as, for the most part, they're written by women with a true appreciation of Judith's pieces.