Super Contributor

Here is review on Carolyn's Turquoise Watch

The watch is really unique in design. The only thing I am not crazy about is the band. The way that it fastens and more importantly unfastens (if you are not careful, it will just fall off). Also, the leather is not very soft and pliable. It has a small face but is easy to read and of course the turquoise makes it stand out. Please let me have your opinions. Thanks.

For some reason, the Q is not letting us put a review on the order page (even though they say sold out). Is there a reason why those that purchased it cannot review it?

Super Contributor

Re: Here is review on Carolyn's Turquoise Watch

Hi Gem - what is the item number - I'll take a look and see if I can figure it out. Did you try asking Carolyn Pollack's customer service if they could do something about the strap falling off? They may be able to replace it for a different one.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I was considering this watch. It really looked beautiful when it was on. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I hope the issue with the clasp/strap is resolved.

~Live with Intention~
Frequent Contributor

I ordered this watch when it was presented. When it arrived, the strap was not connected to the face of the watch on one side. I saw it the minute I opened the box. I decided to return it. I knew I could have sent it back to CPJ for repair, but I felt like it should not have arrived in this condition in the first place.

I am now considering the Ecclissi Sleeping Beauty watch as I see it is back in stock.

Super Contributor

Red - I bought The Ecclissi SB turq watch with the leather strap he did before the one on QVC now - I bought it on Ebay for $76.00 and it is beautiful - just love it - turquoise face surrounded by white topaz - very rich looking leather strap - there might be another one left on Ebay if you are interested - don't know if it's still there - to be honest - it's nicer than the CP one IMHO

Super Contributor

My second opinion on Carolyn's watch...I had the band adjusted and it is just fine. I find that the watch is really unique; it may not have the quality of a Japanese movement vs. Swiss movement, but I love the style. I believe it does have a three year warranty. It goes perfectly with all my turquoise jewelry and hopefully I will enjoy it for many years. If you are on waitlist, please don't pass this one up; I really think you will really like it.

Super Contributor

On 7/22/2014 gem lover said:

My second opinion on Carolyn's watch...I had the band adjusted and it is just fine. I find that the watch is really unique; it may not have the quality of a Japanese movement vs. Swiss movement, but I love the style. I believe it does have a three year warranty. It goes perfectly with all my turquoise jewelry and hopefully I will enjoy it for many years. If you are on waitlist, please don't pass this one up; I really think you will really like it.

Hi gem lover, congratulations to a really unique piece of Carolyn's jewelry. I also thought that the watch looked divine but I have a large hand/wrist and it is just not the right size for me. I think the watch is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy!

Super Contributor

On 7/19/2014 cooking lady said:

Red - I bought The Ecclissi SB turq watch with the leather strap he did before the one on QVC now - I bought it on Ebay for $76.00 and it is beautiful - just love it - turquoise face surrounded by white topaz - very rich looking leather strap - there might be another one left on Ebay if you are interested - don't know if it's still there - to be honest - it's nicer than the CP one IMHO

Hi CL congratulations to the Ecclissi you found on eBay. Sounds wonderful and seems a great buy.

I bought the new sleeping beauty Ecclissi which has a long silver link band. I needed the two extra links for my wrist. I just love it and cannot take my eyes of it. The turquoise is that rich sleeping beauty blue that CP uses so it matches all of her pieces - not that I was planning for it to match, but it does. Of course, I paid more than you did, lol, but since it was on easy pay I grabbed it. My husband loves it, too!

Super Contributor

Hi Haca - so glad you love your new watch - I own many Ecclissi's over the years and they are wonderful watches - no problems there and if you are ok with the price then love it and enjoy it - because I can promise you they make fine - sterling silver watches -I agree - my turquoise one is gorgeous too - the color extraordinary - and you got EZPS - so I'd say we both lucked out!! Enjoy my friend!

Honored Contributor

On 7/22/2014 Haca said:
On 7/22/2014 gem lover said:

Hi gem lover, congratulations to a really unique piece of Carolyn's jewelry. I also thought that the watch looked divine but I have a large hand/wrist and it is just not the right size for me. I think the watch is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy!

The watch seems to be best suited for a person with petite wrists and hands. It's very dainty. The visible face of the watch is only about 3/4". That's smaller than what is considered to be a smaller, dainty, feminine watch. Too small for me; I can hardly see it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment