Respected Contributor

KJL bead lariat--a true bargain

Just thought I would share my thoughts on J277230. It's a beaded lariat with an As Is price of $6.14. (It was $9, but unbelievably was reduced again). All colors are available and mine was pristine in nice packaging of a KJL pouch and box. I have the lapis, which is more of a denim lapis color. Very nice quality, with knotting between each bead. There are youtube videos and other resources of how to wear lariat necklaces if you've never had one. This is a steal and will probably disappear soon, as I see there's a late night show tonight.

Respected Contributor

Re: KJL bead lariat--a true bargain

Actually, there is a turquoise pictured that isn't available but the remaining colors are.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. They look lovely---I ordered two (black and carnelian!).

KK

Honored Contributor

Thanks. I also got the carnelian. The pics don't show any clasp; I guess you just drape them.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 7/14/2014 kachina624 said: Thanks. I also got the carnelian. The pics don't show any clasp; I guess you just drape them.

a lariat doesnt have a clasp.....the necklaces are long so they can be draped , knotted, twisted into the style you want.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

thanks so much tucsongirl!

i usually dont buy the as is items, but i am going to take the chance and get all four of these.....it seems like a great buy and these are great basics to add to a jewelry wardrobe. if they are nice in person i may have to come back and get more for gifts!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I'm so glad some of you liked these. Hopefully you'll get the nice packaging as well. Now I'm tempting myself with the black, lol.

Respected Contributor

Did anyone get their necklace yet? I ordered another in black and once again, it was packaged perfectly--wrapped in tissue paper, in the KJL pouch and box. Most colors are still available if anyone is interested. I don't have any other bead necklaces, but these are very nice and different.

Valued Contributor

I got the black---packaged perfectly with tissue, bag, and box---and carnelian--box had tiny tear and no tissue, otherwise just fine. I am very pleased and want to thank you again Tucsongal for telling us about them!

KK

Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 Karlakaye said:

I got the black---packaged perfectly with tissue, bag, and box---and carnelian--box had tiny tear and no tissue, otherwise just fine. I am very pleased and want to thank you again Tucsongal for telling us about them!

KK

Oh good. I'm so glad you like them Smile.