Esteemed Contributor
He just posted a pic of his TTV ring for July 31 . It's a 26 carat yellow Citrine ring. It is huge!! Won't be buying it because I rather hold out for his honkin dark pink new African stone TTV.
Super Contributor

Re: Michael V Does It Again!!

On 7/14/2014 BlingQueen022 said: He just posted a pic of his TTV ring for July 31 . It's a 26 carat yellow Citrine ring. It is huge!!

Sounds like a knuckle-dragger.

Honored Contributor

I already have his knuckle dragging citrine, or at least a version of it. I love citrine because it goes with literally everything.

By the way I got the Ethiopian earring. I burst out laughing at the thought of paying upwards of $150. for those tiny little things. They had no more silver than a gum wrapper. They'll be going home and not to mine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/14/2014 kachina624 said:

I already have his knuckle dragging citrine, or at least a version of it. I love citrine because it goes with literally everything.

By the way I got the Ethiopian earring. I burst out laughing at the thought of paying upwards of $150. for those tiny little things. They had no more silver than a gum wrapper. They'll be going home and not to mine.

Oh wow Kachina. Sorry to hear about your ring. I have his solitaire Ethiopian ring and the stone on mine was small also, but it has a lot of fire to it. I don't wear it much though. I much prefer a sparkle to my jewelry. Ethiopian stones aren't my favorite, but still glad to have set least one in my collection. No 26 ct citrine ring for me either.
Honored Contributor

That's a huge honkin' ring!

Esteemed Contributor

Blingie, does he identify what the pink stone is? Tourmaline? Rubellite?

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/14/2014 Sammycat1 said:

Hi Sammycat. All he said was it's a new gemstone from Africa. He didn't specify what kind of stone it really is. It's a dark but not too dark pinkish red stone. The color is really pretty. The stone pic he showed is just beautiful. I have to have that ring. There's no doubt in my mind, lol. That's a stone I don't have in my collection so no buying for me until he airs that stone. My last purchase was Judith's green flourite ring. Next will be Micheal's so no more jewelry buying for me until then. .
Respected Contributor

Sorry kachina! I am still waiting on my 3 stone SB Turq. ring. Those new big upcoming rings I am not going to buy, not my lifestyle, not my taste. But I will be watching for fun.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/14/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Hi Sammycat. All he said was it's a new gemstone from Africa. He didn't specify what kind of stone it really is. It's a dark but not too dark pinkish red stone. The color is really pretty. The stone pic he showed is just beautiful. I have to have that ring. There's no doubt in my mind, lol. That's a stone I don't have in my collection so no buying for me until he airs that stone. My last purchase was Judith's green flourite ring. Next will be Micheal's so no more jewelry buying for me until then. .

Hmmmm. Interesting. Was it a big stone -- did he say the carat weight?

You are hilarious, he's got you hooked! That JR fluorite looks like it's a beauty -- I have a Victoria Wieck fluorite ring (emerald cut!) that's retired and it's lovely. Can't wait to read your reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/14/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Hmmmm. Interesting. Was it a big stone -- did he say the carat weight?

You are hilarious, he's got you hooked! That JR fluorite looks like it's a beauty -- I have a Victoria Wieck fluorite ring (emerald cut!) that's retired and it's lovely. Can't wait to read your reviews.

He didn't mention the carat weight set all, but the stone is a honker, but not as big as his 26 carat citrine that's coming up in the end of July. I may have that emerald cut flourite ring from Victoria. I'd have to dig in my boxes for that one. It's been a while since I've worn her jewelry, but ?I did receive Chuck's new aqua blue tennis bracelet today in the cushion cut that was a TTV, and that's super gorgeous. Looks great against Judith's silver regent watch and her chronogragh watch in silver. That was a good buy for what I spent on it.