Super Contributor

Lquidation Channel inventory clearance - now

Going on for a whole week. You gotta move fast on the deals. I'm looking for blue sapphire anything.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lquidation Channel inventory clearance - now

I have been purchasing from them for the last 6 months. Amazing prices and stones you just don't see anywhere else. Well worth looking into.

I have a Russian diopside tennis bracelet, tanzanite tennis bracelet, Burmese ruby earrings, and an African ruby tennis necklace that I would not have in my collection if I didn't purchase from them.

Super Contributor

They sure have a lot of Sleeping Beauty!

Honored Contributor

I take it they buy a bunch of closeouts, those under $10 shows anyway. As far as their gemstones go, they offer platinum plated sterling with lever backs, often for under $20.00. Some of the gemstone rings in smaller stone sizes are only $10.00. I wonder how they can stay in business with some of these prices.

Esteemed Contributor

That channel has an ad looking for hosts!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

There may be some Shop HQ hosts looking for jobs they are trying to snare.

Respected Contributor

On 7/14/2014 depglass said:

Well, the weather in Texas (LC) would be more attractive than it is in Minnesota after last winter.......they already got Sean Whats-his-name!

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

On 7/14/2014 2blonde said:
On 7/14/2014 depglass said:

Well, the weather in Texas (LC) would be more attractive than it is in Minnesota after last winter.......they already got Sean Whats-his-name!

Shawn Wilsie.

Super Contributor

Question for those who have shopped at the LQC: What are the pro and cons? I understand that items under $200 cannot be returned, if they fall short of your exectations? What else? Watched a few minutes here and there and didn't like the presentations. What am I missing? Thank you very much in advance.

Super Contributor

On 7/14/2014 Haca said:

Question for those who have shopped at the LQC: What are the pro and cons? I understand that items under $200 cannot be returned, if they fall short of your exectations? What else? Watched a few minutes here and there and didn't like the presentations. What am I missing? Thank you very much in advance.

It was for me hit or miss. Everything I bought was under 200. The best ring I got was in their Karis line. One ruby ring I got the stone fell out eventually and I had to glue in back in. Otherwise their stone size is smaller in person. I think they use a magnifying lens when presenting it on t.v. One rose de France ring was pale. Their semiprecious gemstone rings were big like howlite and Mozambique garnet. The goldtone stretchable bracelets broke on me. It was a rubber band. The sterling silver chain was lightweight but pretty. The jade necklace I got was disappointedly pale.

I did have some good buys like yellow quartzite bracelets and tigers eye bracelets both stretchable are beautiful. They used a chord not a rubber band. Also a stretchable Amethyst bracelet is nice. I had fun buying their creature couture line and gave the owl pieces as gifts.

The best thing I bought was an apatite pendant with enhanced blue diamonds which again the stone was smallish. The yellow Strada watch with a face like an open book is clever and nice.

I guess the good thing about LC is their low shipping & handling - either 1.99 to 2.99 - nothing over. In all I spent over 450 over a 6 month period and gave about 75 in gifts to family.

I have stopped buying from LC because of the above but am lured back this week because of their summer vault clearance sale but so far have not gotten anything yet. The week is still young.