Super Contributor

I see those beautiful bangles have been reduced considerably - only small left - perfect for me - but, alas, if only they didn't have that diamonique - otherwise I would get them in a heartbeat and on EZP -

Super Contributor

I wouldn't let that stop me, if I liked them. There is only Diamonique on one of them and it is very tiny and tastefully done. These are at a great price now if you've been eyeing them. Or if you just can't tolerate Diamonique at all, give that one away and keep the rest. Still a very nice set.

Super Contributor

Oh thanks - that's a great idea - I really do love them - just can't tolerate diamonique. Otherwise - they are perfect IMHO!

Trusted Contributor
I have those bangles. I do not like diamonique,but there is so little on the bracelets,I hardly notice it. I wear the bangle with the diamonique with other plain silver bangles from the JR2 line,so I hardly notice the diamonique at all. The bangles are my favorites.
Honored Contributor
CL, if you want bangles that blend with your CP pieces, why don't you get some on eBay? There are a number of sellers who have bangles made by the Tehe family who are Navajo. I guarantee you'll never bend one of their bracelets. Some have stamped designs, some are just twisted or braided. I've got several which I've worn almost daily for almost 30 years. They've never been polished.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

great idea - how do I find them - just put in Southwestern Sterling bangles? Ill try Tehe - maybe something will come up. Thanks

Honored Contributor
I think I did a search on something like Southwest bangle bracelet. Not all vendors advertise their bracelets as being Tehe because they don't know about the family, but you can often read it inside the bracelet. Of course you'll need to know what size you need.
Honored Contributor
CL, I found this one, #171361194890. Actually I bought it and had to return it as I couldn't get it over my big hand. I don't think it was a Tehe but it's a beautiful bracelet and very substantial. The seller was very nice about the return. I think the price has been reduced. I notice he's also changed the size. He'd measured it wrong. A bracelet like this, #231168874857, adds interesting texture. Here's a Tehe like one I have, #111305371970. Correct my spelling to Tahe, #231282235202.
Super Contributor

Just my 2 cents on the JR bangles...the dmq is so tiny and believable. I am not a dmq fan, but can tolerate it on a piece like this because it is so tastefully done and placed so beautifully in the cherries. But if you don't want to wear it, you can always put it for sale on the delphi board...I am sure a ripkanista would purchase considering that it sells separately for just under $100 on the Q! In my opinion, this set was one of her best sets ever. I wear them often and love them so much I bought a second set and stack all 8 together!

Super Contributor

Thanks Smarty and Kachina - I appreciate your input- I have to agree - not really much of a Ripka fan but think those bangles are beautifully done - don't think I want to pay that price though - even though they are marked down considerably!!