Respected Contributor

Is the silver Regent watch hard to read??

With the very beautiful, but also darker face on the silver Regent watch, I am wondering if it is hard to read? When they show the gold and the silver watches together the gold seems so much easier to read. I'm at an age where these kind of things are important to me. I'm closing in on the dreaded 60. Yikes!

Thanks for any thoughts!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is the silver Regent watch hard to read??

I'm 60 and I have the silver regent watch and I have no trouble reading what time it is. It's a fabulous watch. I love it. Not hard to read at all.

Super Contributor

Only if I don't wear my glasses. Fab watch.
Respected Contributor

I can read it easily in all colors, even though I used to be compromised in reading the faces of all rectangular faced watches. The corners used to be a bit of a challenge to decipher, but they no longer are. The Regent watch cured me! LOL.

Trusted Contributor

I have had this watch since it came out and wear it every day.

It's not hard to read and it's beautiful!

Super Contributor

Its not hard to read at all. I have the rose clad version now & just ordered the silver version. A beauty!!

Super Contributor

Anyone who already owns this Regent watch, can you tell me how the stones are placed along the band?? Have you ever lost any since this watch is encrusted with stones throughout the entire band?? That's the only thing that's holding me back here on this one. It's beautiful but just wondering how it's going to hold up with the wrist getting banged around a lot. Have you ever read of anyone losing stones with this one? Thank you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The dial on this watch is small and, although I can see it, I would not say it's very easy to read. The stones on inexpensive watches are glued in place and it's possible that eventually the glue may dry out causing the loss of stones. I have the watch, don't wear it much, haven't lost stones.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Good morning, TrailBlazer. I wear the silver Regent watch almost every single day, and I am as klutzy as they come. I have not lost a single stone yet. I had the same fear you have about losing stones from it. So far, so good. While I wear the other ones (yellow and rose) less often, they are also holding up beautifully without any problems.

Super Contributor

Thank you Jersey Born. I tried to cancel my order for the watch before I read your reply. And much to my surprise it was already too late to cancel. Ugh. I figured I didn't "need" it after all. When you want Q to ship something fast, they take forever to do so and vise versa. Go figure. Lol. Does anyone wear this watch casually?? That was another main reasons was going to cancel because I normally don't get dressed up and when it was presented they kept referring to this watch as being "dressy". Guess I'll have to get it home now to see for sure and possibly ship it back on my dime. Kinda bummed about that.