Contributor

There are only a few items on the website. Bob's pieces are beautiful and the stones are excellent. He will resize at no cost. I know he sells on the *bay* but seeing he is on HSN is amazing.

Super Contributor

I have 2 Generations rings from many many years ago. Love them.

Valued Contributor
I bought a couple of rings years back when he was on then-ShopNBC. Love them.
Valued Contributor

I have four of his rings--you can't find the quality a his price points anywhere else, IMO.

Contributor

I bought one of their rings several years ago--the alexandrite was not of a saturated color (ie light) and while the design of the gold band was quite pretty, it was all hollowed out on the inside, thus rather uncomfortable. The stuff now on HSN is all silver and gold plated .....

Respected Contributor

I looked at the pieces on HSN and they don't seem to be much more than a mere shadow of the nice pieces he used to sell. At one time I had several of his pieces but I sold them all on eBay, and moved onto more casual looking jewelry.

Honored Contributor

The line has been dumbed down....vermeil and silver. Not for me.

Respected Contributor

Bought a couple of rings when the Shop At Home Channel had their going out of business sale. The blue zircon was beautiful, but the aquamarine was a little pale and washed out. The settings were gorgeous, though.