Honored Contributor

Found this today on the Home Shoppingnesta's website:

New Sheriff In Town At ShopHQ, Boots Should Be Shaking So ShopHQ’s dissident shareholders have succeeded in their quest, and dethroned CEO Keith Stewart. The new sheriff in town is Mark Bozek, a former HSN chief. Now what?

In their many regulatory filings and letters to shareholders, The Clinton Group made it clear it was unhappy with ShopHQ’s product mix. We don’t think you’ll be seeing hours and hours — and days — of Invicta watches in the near future.

The Clinton Group told other shareholders that it didn’t make sense to sell merchandize that consumers can readily purchase in a brick-and-mortar store.

The dissidents also criticized the No. 3 home shopping network’s location in remote, and freezing, Minneapolis. The network will likely open up, at the very least, an office in Manhattan.

If we were a ShopHQ vendor, we’d be worried right now. We don’t have the sales figures to know how Chuck Clemency or Paul Deasy’s jewelry sells, but the new ShopHQ leadership will give it a close look, we’re sure.

The Clinton talked about creating proprietary brands, but we assume they will want to launch their own. We don’t know how loyal they will be to the old ones.

And as for the network’s hosts, we suspect Bozek will give them a close look to decide if they should stay or not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I see Patti Reilly in their future.

And Bob Bowersox.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Who were the 2 longtime hosts at HSN who were married, divorced and then both let go? He did the coin shows and she married some guy who liked to ski.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
There are a bunch of old has-been out there but most are worse than what they have now. You're thinking of Chris Scanlon and Allen Skantz.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Very interesting - thanks for sharing - I for one am sick of hours and hours of Invicta - don't get me wring - I have some of their watches (quite a few actually) and they are really nice watches but who wants to watch it so much - they need to make it less supply and maybe they would have more demand - if you know what I* mean - Once only all the time - is nice but it just keeps people waiting and waiting for something even lower - it's just too much in your face!! and too much Chuck too - he's funny but we see just too much of him IMHO - will be interesting for sure - the only thing I really love are the Anuschka shows - love their handbags - I've had almost every designer bag out there and theirs work the best for me and I get the most compliments - even from men on them - they are not only beautiful, but are affordable and have great "functionality"!!

Honored Contributor
Hopefully they'll improve their gold jewelry shows!
Super Contributor
Yea! Down with Invicta!
Valued Contributor
I'd like them to bring back Pam McCoy in some vendor capacity (I know she's got a jewelry line on JTV, BUT.......). I'd also like them to bring back the Jacobs and Offerings/Sajen, since they're apparently gone from HSN.
Esteemed Contributor

As long as they keep Micheal I'll be happy.

Honored Contributor

I tried watching that network several times. It must be just me, but either I'm not liking the hosts or the products...

I rarely watch HSN either...only a few product lines I will watch...