Contributor

I haven't seen Suzanne on with Judith this time unless it was last night. I just saw her on with It cosmetics but now there is another model on with JR. Seems strange to me because she usually is on all the JR shows.

Respected Contributor
That model was on one of the earlier shows today also. She looks new. Maybe she is related to Judith. I've seen Doll 10 shows and Doris has said one of the models was her future D-I-L.
Super Contributor
No model is related to the Ripka team.
Contributor

The shows aren't the same without Suzanne in my opinion and I know Judith loves her so I hope they bring her back.

Super Contributor

I really miss seeing Suzanne model Judith's jewelry also. She has always done such a fab job and I think she should be on here!!!

Trusted Contributor

I think that this may be one of the initial changes we will be seeing since Judith sold the line. She no longer calls the shots. She probably signed an agreement to make so many appearances for continuity sake, but the Corp that purchased her will be making the decisions for most everything. Very similar to what we saw on Bare Minerals. Who bought her out? Does anyone know? She probably will remain as the artistic director. If they are smart.

Honored Contributor
On 7/12/2014 Deanie said:

I think that this may be one of the initial changes we will be seeing since Judith sold the line. She no longer calls the shots. She probably signed an agreement to make so many appearances for continuity sake, but the Corp that purchased her will be making the decisions for most everything. Very similar to what we saw on Bare Minerals. Who bought her out? Does anyone know? She probably will remain as the artistic director. If they are smart.

Why would the company want to mess up a good thing?

Contributor
ITA! Perhaps the change-up is due to the many posts during Judith's last visit about Suzanne always being the chosen model for her shows, and how they wished that Judith would use other models. Suzanne "gets" Judith's jewelry and always models the pieces to their best advantage. This didn't really happen with the new models today. Maybe the powers-that-be pay more attention to the forum than one thinks.
Trusted Contributor
Perhaps Suzanne is simply on vacation, has another modeling assignment or has other personal commitments? It's definitely not the same without her!
Frequent Contributor

I thought Suzanne was on last night with Judith, at midnight?