Super Contributor

Is anyone having trouble putting the white braided necklace on waitlist. Mine shows the wrong item number and never says white. CS assures me its white. Anyone else?

Contributor

Hi Sherbear1, i am also having the same situation, hope all is well tho-will monitor diligently, love the 14k white hope it comes in time to wear it this summer! best wishes ETA i just realized this would be great for a "winter white" look also so pretty

Honored Contributor
I love the look of the white cord, but decided to buy the black with sterling as my 1st purchase. Yes, something weird with the ordering for this item. I order via online. My order for the black cord showed as a different item number after my order was placed, and the photo showed black with rose metal. I called CS and she confirmed that my order was for black cord with silver. It's even more confusing b/c the name of the item in the order does not state the color of the cord or metal. Fingers crossed they process it correctly.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

Hi Chi-town girl, thanks for your info i had the same ordering probs, cant wait til we are all wearing and reviewing our new necklaces when we get them!

Honored Contributor
On 7/12/2014 luvzhearts said:

Hi Chi-town girl, thanks for your info i had the same ordering probs, cant wait til we are all wearing and reviewing our new necklaces when we get them!

Yay! Congrats to you too. I'm already planning outfits...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Ripkanistas, hopefully we will all get the right ones. I would get them all if I could. Love Judiths jewerly.

Super Contributor
On 7/12/2014 Sherbear1 said:

Ripkanistas, hopefully we will all get the right ones. I would get them all if I could. Love Judiths jewerly.

I was having trouble also. It only showed the black when looked and last night I know I ordered it in white. I sure hope we get white also.

Super Contributor

Pepper22, CS assured me I ordered the white one! I really love it, I am thinking about the black also. Happy shopping and hope you are feeling well.

Contributor

I just went back and checked mine and it doesn't say white..I sure hope we get the right ones or mine will go back. I have the old leather necklaces in several leather colors so I don't need another dark color.

Super Contributor

I checked the email I got for my waitlist white necklace and the email has the correct item number but doesnt say white.