Valued Contributor

Nancy's necklace during It Cosmetics show?

Does anyone know what necklace Nancy is wearing?

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Nancy's necklace during It Cosmetics show?

Hmmm.......Looks pretty! Think it's probably Ripka?

Esteemed Contributor

It's the new Judith a Ripka white leather cord necklace.
Super Contributor

On 7/12/2014 BlingQueen022 said: It's the new Judith a Ripka white leather cord necklace.

Thanks! Looks like a dragonfly charm on it too (:

Super Contributor

Ripka Dragonfly...J293247

Trusted Contributor

It is not Judith's white faux leather cord necklace. Nancy just showed her necklace up close and it is

J290467 - Judith Ripka Interchangeable Sterling Cultured Pearl System at an event price for just today of $274.

She took one of the links out to get the pearl necklace that short.

Valued Contributor

Thanks everybody for replying!

So, is she essentially wearing the necklace at 12+ inches - kind of like a choker? I'm just wondering if that's how she did it with that particular Pearl System. If I'm understanding correctly, is it two strands of about that length? (Thanks for the item #)!

Trusted Contributor

On 7/12/2014 Julie23 said:

So, is she essentially wearing the necklace at 12+ inches - kind of like a choker? I'm just wondering if that's how she did it with that particular Pearl System. If I'm understanding correctly, is it two strands of about that length? (Thanks for the item #)!

Julie,

If you can stay up, Nancy is going to be showing that necklace at the end of her Judith Ripka show right before 5am. I ordered this necklace in the 14k gold clad since the event price is a significant reduction from when this was a TSV.

Valued Contributor

On 7/12/2014 Vickie00 said:
On 7/12/2014 Julie23 said:

Julie,

If you can stay up, Nancy is going to be showing that necklace at the end of her Judith Ripka show right before 5am. I ordered this necklace in the 14k gold clad since the event price is a significant reduction from when this was a TSV.

Thanks, Vickie, so much!!! That was nice of you to let me know. I appreciate it. Hmmm, I might still be up at 5am. :-)

Thanks again!