Super Contributor

Yo! - 7/11/14 - Miss Judie's int he house!

Good evening and happy Friday to us all.

The weather in these parts has been rather warm, with heavy storms at evening time. So far today no warnings have been issued.

I received the pink LOVE cuff a couple of weeks ago and have worn it to death and adore it, but am conflicted because I'm ignoring the other two LOVE cuffs now. Today I wore an aqua maxi dress with a higher scoop neckline. My Ripka jewelry was the following: earrings, white ceramic watch, Miss Judie's wedding band and the LOVE CUFF . DTGD just loves all the jewelry.

What jewelry have you worn today?

I hope to be with a lot of you at midnight and hope to last all two hours. See you then!

Super Contributor

Re: Yo! - 7/11/14 - Miss Judie's int he house!

Hi Kaplan, happy to see your post!! I think its wonderful that your DTGD loves your jewelry. My DD#2 loves JR jewelry. I have given her about 6 pieces now. It makes me very happy.

Today I wore the live cuff, a couple of older JR rings and a JR cross with an amethyst in the middle and some strands of yellow clad on silver.

I'm looking forward to Judith's shows & our chatter here.

Super Contributor

Re: Yo! - 7/11/14 - Miss Judie's int he house!

Hi, Pepper. Your jewelry today sounds wonderful. I hope I make it to chat at midnight. My eyes are very heavy right now and it is only 10 pm. Getting up at 6:25am and caring for an active three year old does wear me out.