Super Contributor

CP AMETHYST AND WHITE PEARL MOP PENDANT

Sisters - do any of you own this piece - if so, my question is - do you wear it on anything other than the pearl and amethyst necklace it was designed for? I love it but I don't want the necklace - I know there is a very large bail on it - but how does it lay on say - amethyst beads - does anyone wear it that way? Thanks for your input

Super Contributor

Re: CP AMETHYST AND WHITE PEARL MOP PENDANT

CL are you talking about the "vintage" enhancer with the giant pear shaped stone (I have one in green turquoise as well). I got mine from CP last year. It was a fluke sale. Anyhow I actually use mine on white, creamy pearls and now on a very nice African amethyst necklace from Jay. I ordered the one with small to moderately sized stones just for this purpose. Gorgeous! Hope this helps! If it isn't the one - sorry. Smile

Super Contributor

no - it's not that one - it's the one on her website - she made it to go with the pearl and amethyst torsade - I had it once and sent it back - really loved the pendant but not the torsade - I don't like so many strands around my neck - anyhow - the pendant is much more affordable now and I love it - mop and amethyst - what's not to love! just don't know if that large bail will work on other necklaces the way it's shaped - I have that amethyst necklace from Jay too - one of the better things he ever did for sure - and that's what I want to put it on .Buy the way - I have that "vintage" one in green, amethyst, and Lapis - think the collection was called "Vintage Gallery" - Jug would remember - think she has it too - they are fabulous pieces - glad you got them -they are wonderful to have.

Super Contributor

C lady, not sure if you ordered one yet but the pendant you like is LQP.

Super Contributor

Kath - thank you - I didn't know - I just ordered it - if it doesn't work out I can just send it back - as I said I had it before and it is beautiful - I have a lot of amethyst so will give it another try. Thanks again - I would have ended up paying more!!!

Super Contributor

On 7/11/2014 kathoderay said:

C lady, not sure if you ordered one yet but the pendant you like is LQP.

Kath, I think that's the one CL is talking about! It has kind of a funky bail and some heavier beads will probably work with it. I have long admired this pendant. But one can't own everything, sigh! Thanks for the pic.