Respected Contributor

Ladies, did you see these?????!!!!!

J336815 in gold clad and

J336821 in silver

Yikes! Aren't they just beyond stunning? That was a rhetorical question, of course. Love them!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies, did you see these?????!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Exactly, Brewhaha. Exactly.

Esteemed Contributor

Wowza!! That's some bling. I have to see it presented. I wouldn't miss that for the world.
Respected Contributor

Glad you came over to check them out, BlingQueen. I love the styling of this ring. I think this would be my dream ring, in 18k or platinum, if money were no object, not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/9/2014 Jersey Born said:

Glad you came over to check them out, BlingQueen. I love the styling of this ring. I think this would be my dream ring, in 18k or platinum, if money were no object, not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Did ya see the smaller three stone diamonique ring JerseyBorn? I sorta have my eye on that one. I think it's 89 dollars. I'm interested in purchasing her new multi gemstone ring in the pink stones that you know who posted earlier. So far, I haven't seen them listed, but once I do, I'm pulling the trigger fast! I'm not even going to wait to see it presented. I'll check her site all day if I have to, but I know I'll be getting that beauty for sure.
Respected Contributor

Blingie, that ring in pink will be a sparkler for sure. I know you will love that one. Pink is always a perfect choice (as it is my favorite color). I also like the smaller dmq ring you mentioned, but the diamonique ring above makes my heart go pitter patter faster than usual.

Valued Contributor

dOn 7/9/2014 Jersey Born said:

Blingie, that ring in pink will be a sparkler for sure. I also like the smaller dmq ring you mentioned, but the diamonique ring above makes my heart go pitter patter faster than usual.

Does anyone know what the pink stones might be? This new ring is so gorgeous! Love the roseclad....have been hoping to pick a ring up in that for some time now. This might be it! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/9/2014 Jersey Born said:

Blingie, that ring in pink will be a sparkler for sure. I know you will love that one. Pink is always a perfect choice (as it is my favorite color). I also like the smaller dmq ring you mentioned, but the diamonique ring above makes my heart go pitter patter faster than usual.

I have a feeling this Saturday is going to be very expensive with all the goodies that will be presented. No sleeping this weekend for sure.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/9/2014 motherinlaw said:
dOn 7/9/2014 Jersey Born said:

Blingie, that ring in pink will be a sparkler for sure. I also like the smaller dmq ring you mentioned, but the diamonique ring above makes my heart go pitter patter faster than usual.

Does anyone know what the pink stones might be? This new ring is so gorgeous! I will not be home this weekend so will order it by Friday before I leave if nothing else pops up. Love the roseclad....have been hoping to pick a ring up in that for some time now. This might be it! Smiley Wink

I think it's Rhodolite. I was so excited to see that ring I really didn't pay attention. I bet it's Rhodolite. I wish I had the item number for it.