Contributor

I thought I would start a thread for everyone to post their reviews when they receive their new pieces of jewelry from the 4th of July shows.

I received one of my pieces yesterday as I ordered it when it first appeared online last week.

J294843 American West Triangular Shape Turquoise Sterling Drop Earrings arrived in my mailbox yesterday. I love them. They definitely have a presence to the earrings. The turquoise is out of this world too. I put them on and wore them for a little while, and they were so comfortable. I am glad I picked these up as they are now on waitlist.

I can't wait to receive my other goodies, and I will post a review on those too.

Super Contributor

Congrats Kitty! I really was drawn to them - especially that gorgeous turq, but I normally buy hooks or lever backs. (I know that would take away from the design though.) Good to hear they're comfy to wear!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Congrats on the beautiful earrings - I'm with Jug though - only hooks, hoops or LB's (preferably)for me. In fact I am slowly selling off all my other earrings on Ebay- just can't wear them!

Frequent Contributor

Congrats Kitty.

Just received the red coral and turquoise cuff. So pretty. The turquoise is a nice blue and a very clean stone, the coral a true red. Love it.

Also got the flower button earrings, these can be worn with anything, just my style. Love the rope design.

Super Contributor
On 7/8/2014 Stoneface said:

Congrats Kitty.

Just received the red coral and turquoise cuff. So pretty. The turquoise is a nice blue and a very clean stone, the coral a true red. Love it.

Also got the flower button earrings, these can be worn with anything, just my style. Love the rope design.

YAY STONEY! So happy the cuff and earrings are nice. Need a pic of you in that cuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Respected Contributor

They are lovely. I am wearing post styles more and more. Also hooks. Leverbacks are just a shade difficult for me so those are going.

Valued Contributor

Anyone receive the TSV bangle yet? Any comments on it are welcome.

Respected Contributor
Kitty......glad to hear that you love those, they are stunning ! And the cuff, Stone....glad you love it ! Can't wait to hear everyone's reviews (:
Super Contributor
On 7/8/2014 mia 2 said:

Anyone receive the TSV bangle yet? Any comments on it are welcome.

Did you purchase the TSV?

I've been wearing the TSV almost everyday since May when I pre-ordered from the QVC Insider. I also ordered the extra inserts and the Kingman turquoise magnetic enhancer. It's fun mixing the different pieces within the collection and with my other AW jewelry items. I've had no worries ""loosing"" an insert - I pop one in and carry on with my day. I love these pieces!

Super Contributor
On 7/8/2014 Stoneface said:

Congrats Kitty.

Ooh, I'm so happy for you Stoney! Carolyn does listen to her customers and brought more button earrings!