Super Contributor

Have you received Carolyn's turquoise watch?

If you have, let us know what you think. If you haven't, let us know when you do receive it. Mine finally shipped. Yeh!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Have you received Carolyn's turquoise watch?

I would really appreciate it if you would give a little review of the watch when you get it. I ordered one on advanced sale and it isnt supposed to ship until the end of September. The watch is sold out so there are no reviews. I am kind of on the fence about this order and am considering canceling. It looks like a beauty and looks very unique..but I really dont need another watch, so it would have to be something very special for me to order.

Super Contributor

On 7/7/2014 needsmorecowbell said:

I would really appreciate it if you would give a little review of the watch when you get it. I ordered one on advanced sale and it isnt supposed to ship until the end of September. The watch is sold out so there are no reviews. I am kind of on the fence about this order and am considering canceling. It looks like a beauty and looks very unique..but I really dont need another watch, so it would have to be something very special for me to order.

If you have access to Facebook, the Carolyn Pollack FB page has pictures posted of the new watch from happy customers.

Frequent Contributor

Oh O.K. thanks, I'll check it out

Super Contributor

Needsmorecowbell, I gave a review of the watch earlier. I just received it today. I hope it helps you decide.
Super Contributor

Needsmorecowbell, I gave a review of the watch earlier. I just received it today. I hope it helps you decide.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. Where is the review?