Frequent Contributor

Sleeping Beauty Najah can 't wait to get it!

What a beauty! I am on wait list and have my fingers crossed I will get it. I waited too long to order deciding if it was too large for me or not. Based on everyone's reviews, it seems like this piece is a winner. I also loved the red coral najah but decided to go for the blue. Carolyn's shows are always interesting to watch. She does a great job describing each piece. I don't have many of her pieces, but what I did purchase has always been very fine quality. I hope I get the najah!
Regular Contributor

Re: Sleeping Beauty Najah can 't wait to get it!

BLB...I hope you get this naja, too! Had mine for a year now and wear it often. Definitely an heirloom. Would not give mine up for anything {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

BLB, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. It is a "one of a kind" piece. All of the owner of this beauty would definitely agree with Weeg. I used to be intimidated by bolder pieces, however, I'm coming 'round albeit slowly. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} This group of ladies has shown me the way. Please review when you get it and how you are planning to wear it.

Esteemed Contributor

Wish I'd seen this one, too. Simply stunning!

Frequent Contributor

I will definitely review when and if I am lucky enough to get one. I keep looking at it on the videos and think it is a stunner!
Super Contributor

I hope you get one also BLB! It's a beauty!

Super Contributor

Her quality is still great, BLB -- congrats on that gorgeous necklace!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

That is an eye-opening piece of jewelry! I hope you do end up getting it! Fingers crossed for you...

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Honored Contributor

As many know, I'm not a big fan of SB turquoise but that pendant is far and above the best quality of SB that I've ever seen. You can tell by the color; it's a deep saturated, velvety blue. Much deeper blue, more intense than anyone else's SB. It's a good investment piece, if you're into that sort of thing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A little OT, but has anyone noticed some of the TV newscasters wearing BEE-YOU-TI-FUL Naja necklace over the last few days? Someone on early morning news today or yesterday was wearing a plain orage top with a beautiful necklace, amd I've seen others recently. They are ALL gorgeous.