Esteemed Contributor

What a nice neckalce/bracelet ts set over at hsn!

I really like their Stately Steel line too- both pieces for $39.95! I don't have anything like this, I remember Q selling similar sterling necklaces back in the days of 4 hr 'Silver Style' shows. And the necklace alone was twice the price. I'm thinking about the tan - I think I'd get the most use from it since it's so neutral.

Honored Contributor

Re: What a nice neckalce/bracelet ts set over at hsn!

if you need something for a teen or young adult this would make a great gift also! very contemporary and it doesnt break the bank.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I want it for me sunshine45!! But I can see my 19 year old 'borrowing' it.

Honored Contributor

On 6/26/2014 ibb38 said:

I want it for me sunshine45!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} But I can see my 19 year old 'borrowing' it.

it will look great on you ibb! Kiss i like that it is REAL leather also.

i know the feeling.....i have an 18 year old and a 21 year old and they "borrow" things from me all the time! jewelry, handbags, accessories, clothing. LOL

at least i know they LOVE my taste. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i like how they are showing them being worn in multiples.

LOL, dont make me order this ibb, i can already feel myself caving.

Respected Contributor

The TS price is almost 40% off their regular price. They are offering free shipping and two easy-pays. HSN knows how to do a TS - wish Q would get a clue.

Esteemed Contributor

I know- I forgot to mention the free shipping. The necklace by itself is on their site right now for the price of the ts.

What color choice jumps out at everyone??

Respected Contributor

I'm trying to restrain myself because this would definitely be a "want" over a "need" and my funds are tight right now until my next payday, but I would probably get the most wear out of the blue.

Honored Contributor

i like the white, blue, and hot pink.....and you can never go wrong with black.

Valued Contributor

I wish the bracelet was smaller. The size S/M is 7 1/2"" -- too big for me. Does anyone know if the leather would leave a mark on your neck? I had a black leather necklace years ago that would rub off if I used any kind of neck cream.