Trusted Contributor

Paging MsTraditional!!!!! Tanzanite Earrings Arrived.

Mstraditional, I read your post that your earrings arrived and so did mine, just today. First off, I love the fact that shophq sends everything together in one box, unlike the Q. Just makes more sense. I had ordered the earrings, a tote bag and a make-up satchel to match and they all came in the one box.

Okay, now for the EARRINGS!!!! I have to tell you that I love them. Even though they appeared larger somehow to me on TV, the color of the Tanzanite is good, vibrant blues and purple and they sit so nicely on the ears. These are going to be one of my everyday earrings. There's no question, they were expensive, but in the long run, I think I am going to be very happy that I bought them. Now I must hear how you like yours.

Respected Contributor

Re: Paging MsTraditional!!!!! Tanzanite Earrings Arrived.

i am SO glad you like the earrings. i knew they were going to be on the smaller side looking at the measurements before ordering - in fact i especially liked that they would hang just below the ear. i like that look - for every day, like you said - it is kind of European. the color of the tanzanites is just lovely and the zircon accents are clear and sparkly. so i have been wearing them non stop for 2 days. i am glad you didn't think they were too small. it sounds like we had similar reactions - and have similar taste. i do believe i will get my money's worth out of these. thanks for the fun of sharing this experience!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/23/2014 mstraditional said:

i am SO glad you like the earrings. i knew they were going to be on the smaller side looking at the measurements before ordering - in fact i especially liked that they would hang just below the ear. i like that look - for every day, like you said - it is kind of European. the color of the tanzanites is just lovely and the zircon accents are clear and sparkly. so i have been wearing them non stop for 2 days. i am glad you didn't think they were too small. it sounds like we had similar reactions - and have similar taste. i do believe i will get my money's worth out of these. thanks for the fun of sharing this experience!

It's so fun to know that someone else has bought something you have bought and to share the experience with you has been such a joy and pleasure. I wish you many years of enjoyment with our earrings and I bet they look gorgeous on you. Down the road, if you ever see other pieces that you love, let me know. I will probably love them too, as we must have the same taste. All the best mstraditional.

Respected Contributor

gigy - all the best to you too -- but let's keep sharing as you suggested. it's so fun to have a partner in crime on these boards. 'til soon............ms t

Trusted Contributor

On 4/23/2014 mstraditional said:

gigy - all the best to you too -- but let's keep sharing as you suggested. it's so fun to have a partner in crime on these boards. 'til soon............ms t

You've got it partner in crime!!!