Super Contributor

He's here!

Nancy just said the entire collection is going away ... {#emotions_dlg.crying}

But, Robert will be bringing something new in August. His fashion line, perhaps?

Still, it's nice to see him. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Super Contributor

yes! i am watching. he said he is re inventing himself. for something new for qvc. (-:

Super Contributor
I'm not surprised. It's been years since I've purchased any of his things, or even watched a whole show - I just check online. I totally lost interest when he started doing the silly Andy Warhol copies. Ridiculously overpriced for thin, cheap metals. I'll miss his jewelry of 5 yrs ago.
Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 mollysmama said: I'm not surprised. It's been years since I've purchased any of his things, or even watched a whole show - I just check online. I totally lost interest when he started doing the silly Andy Warhol copies. Ridiculously overpriced for thin, cheap metals. I'll miss his jewelry of 5 yrs ago.

Thank you for sharing, Debbie Downer.

Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 ennui1 said:
On 4/21/2014 mollysmama said: I'm not surprised. It's been years since I've purchased any of his things, or even watched a whole show - I just check online. I totally lost interest when he started doing the silly Andy Warhol copies. Ridiculously overpriced for thin, cheap metals. I'll miss his jewelry of 5 yrs ago.

LOL Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I have some older RLM pieces that I still love, his Spirit bracelet, the Teardrop pendant, the Earth charm bracelet........ I too lost interest with the Andy Warhol pieces.

When my Daughter's BFF died in a car accident 10 years ago, I bought her his connected heart bracelet. She hasn't taken it off once in those 10 years.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor
I am watching too! Just ordered the cross necklace. Can't wait to see his new line.
Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 mollysmama said:
On 4/21/2014 ennui1 said:

LOL Smiley Happy

I'm glad you laughed. {#emotions_dlg.blush} I think we all miss jewelry from 5-10 years ago,

My favorite RLM is still the Forgive ring. I wear that often.

Valued Contributor

Yes, he is e! So nice to see Robert again. I've missed the last few times he has been on in person.

I liked the Andy Warhol collection. I wish I had invested in the butterfly earring when I had the chance.

I wish Robert would do earrings in two styles and let us vote on them again. The prices were very affordable also.

I look forward to what Robert has in store for us.

I hope he keeps creating jewelry in sterling silver. I also hope he will make a sterling hobbit house window/cross within a circle. I missed the 14k version and have always regretted not getting it. When I went on line to order it, it was gone.

: )

Super Contributor

There have been a few pieces that I regret not buying.

At least we can stop speculating -- yes, the collection is retiring.