Valued Contributor

I have never had to return anything to QVC. Once in a while I return something to HSN, and the process is easy.

The only thing that came in the package was a mailing label. No form to fill out about the return, with my name and address on it, etc.

How do you return things? Just stick the label on the package and mail it, trusting that they will credit my card from information on that mailing label?

Thanks to anyone who answers this.Smile

Valued Contributor

Another thing. HSN processes returns very quickly. Does it take very long for QVC to process a return and credit your card?

Super Contributor

There should be a form on the reverse -- little check boxes about why you are returning it and how you want your refund.

If for some reason you didn't get a packing slip, you can print the form from your order status page online. Click on the order, click "return this item," and follow the steps.

Super Contributor
On 4/17/2014 Anniecamp said:

Another thing. HSN processes returns very quickly. Does it take very long for QVC to process a return and credit your card?

If you pay your own postage, it's about 10 days (or less). If you use the Q's prepaid return label, it takes about three weeks.

Honored Contributor
On 4/17/2014 Anniecamp said:

Mine seems to take a week. I'm in NC, on the same side of the country.

Honored Contributor

If you don't own a printer and you have lost your packing slip, you can get the info from order status page. Most important are order number and your customer number as well as name and address. Just print plainly and you will get your refund.

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your help! I really appreciate it. I'm just sorry to have to return the item, as I really liked it, but it was defective.