Frequent Contributor

J287387 sleeping beauty turquoise cuff ???

I just received this cuff and actually have a doubt if It is a keeper. I am probably the only one returning this beautiful cuff. The workmanship and stones are great, but there is something off. It looks gorgeous off my arm and not great on. Does that make sense? It looks kind of dull and I don't really like the rounded ends. I think the shape is bothering me. Whatever it is, I have learned in the past, when in doubt, return it. But I still can't believe it will be going back! So disappointing.
Super Contributor

Re: J287387 sleeping beauty turquoise cuff ???

Go with your gut!!!! Plenty more coming down the pipe. This is the time for new turq. to show up. (P.S. - don't know if you have, but the 3-stone turq. doublet skinny cuff is a winner).

Respected Contributor

Yes, when in doubt, return. If I don't get all tingly with a rapid pulse---back it goes---LOL! Even my local jeweler tells me I get a look in my eye and he knows it's going to be mine! There is just too much to choose from to have to resort to talking yourself into something.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

Thank you both! Your advise just reinforced by instinct.
Regular Contributor

Wow, I just bought it. Maybe I should cancel?? I agree, go with your gut.
Super Contributor

Did you know the Sleeping Beauty mine is closed?

Respected Contributor

Agree...if you don't love it, return it. Funny how some things look great till you put them on, and something is just off but you can't put your finger on it.
Frequent Contributor

BLB: I only keep pieces that I simpy LOVE{#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}. That way every time you look at it, you smile and it perks up your day. I have sent back soooo many JR pieces because I did not totally LOVE them. That is my 2 cents.

Respected Contributor

BLB, I was thinking the same thing. Gorgeous bracelet, I am a huge fan of SB turquoise, but I thought that the shape is weird. So I did not buy it. If your heart is not there return it. It will be something better for you to love.
Super Contributor

I have this cuff and adore it; get compliments every time I wear it.

However, if it doesn't work for you, return it. There is always something new on the horizon.

Welcome to the Forum.