Super Contributor

It's about time! Plus, Deanna AND Suzanne . . . YAY!

That abalone butterfly and beads . . sooo pretty!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Honored Contributor
My goose is so cooked with the new dragonfly collection. Love dragonflies! Those pieces are TDF. I just have a weakness for flying insects.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Glad I was able to get the ring. That collection is gorgeous!!!!

Super Contributor

Love those too, Kachina! I have her original dragonfly variscite ring - love! I also have Fritz' dragonfly cuff. It's what's keeping me from lusting over these new pieces - I'm just too broke lol.

Valued Contributor

The shows last night and today have been great. Wish they had more E-Z pays as there are several items I'd love, but need E-Z pay. Don't seem to be many this visit. Oh well...we can enjoy window-shopping.

Honored Contributor
This show today is the best she's had in months. I feel sorry for the ladies who had to work today and couldn't watch. When Carolyn has the American West shows, I don't even bother to watch as I don't like that trend.
Super Contributor

Did you all know the Sleeping Beauty mine is closed?

Honored Contributor
On 4/17/2014 ennui1 said:

Did you all know the Sleeping Beauty mine is closed? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

You're kidding! Actually, I heard Paul "The Mine is Closed" Deasy mention that 8 or 12 times yesterday.
Super Contributor

Juggie - I'm with you - I have the FC and even Victoria Adams pieces - not spending any more money for a good long time --and when I do it will be Am West - it's all beautiful for sure - enjoyed watching but I got a huge tax bill this year and no can spend any more money!!! I've been spending time organizing what I have and honestly it's downright disgusting - nobody should have or needs this much jewelry!! LOL!! I'm going to visit my sisters in Minnesota again next month and they are going to teach me how to sell on Ebay and I am going to sell a lot --anyhow - the show was great - love her with Carolyn and congrats to those who acquired those lovely pieces!!

This is the first time she's been on that I never bought a single piece!! Wow - it really wasn't too hard when I looked around at all I had!!

Super Contributor
On 4/17/2014 cooking lady said:

Juggie - I'm with you - I have the FC and even Victoria Adams pieces - not spending any more money for a good long time --and when I do it will be Am West - it's all beautiful for sure - enjoyed watching but I got a huge tax bill this year and no can spend any more money!!! I've been spending time organizing what I have and honestly it's downright disgusting - nobody should have or needs this much jewelry!! LOL!! I'm going to visit my sisters in Minnesota again next month and they are going to teach me how to sell on Ebay and I am going to sell a lot --anyhow - the show was great - love her with Carolyn and congrats to those who acquired those lovely pieces!!

This is the first time she's been on that I never bought a single piece!! Wow - it really wasn't too hard when I looked around at all I had!!

Oh girl, I am SO with you! It really helps to whip out everything and try it on and love on it all over again . . it's saved me money more than once lol. I'm so glad you'll get to visit with your sis and learn about selling . . it's so easy once you're all set up -- I'm just really scared I'll want to buy your stuff . . HAH!{#emotions_dlg.wub}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}