Super Contributor

Someone reviewed JR's Amethyst ring J-290227 a one star???!!!

I own this ring! It is beautiful and I gave it a 5 star review. Apparently, the other reviewer likes different styles of jewelry by the other rings "she does" recommend.

I just want everyone to know, that is a true Ripkanista....don't let this 1 star review deter you from buying this beautiful ring. It really is worth it, especially if you love your amethyst!

Super Contributor

Re: Unbelieveable Review????

The other reviewer didn't care for the ring and stated why in her review. Why is her opinion less valid than yours?
Valued Contributor

Seems like the reviewer posted a very legitimate review. Gave her reasons for not feeling that this ring was of good quality.

Respected Contributor

I am always wary of a review written on the very day the reviewer joined the on-line Community, with no other history. Enjoy your ring, Me2Me.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

Wow. It's like North Korea in here.

Super Contributor

The review is not unbelievable.

Honored Contributor

The negative review does not contain one single specific objective reason why a potential buyer shouldn't buy the ring. Speaking of something as "looking cheap" MEANS NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. If the reviewer had taken the time to actually describe what she disliked, her "opinion" would have been worth a potential buyer's time. As to being "not unbelievable" there is nothing in the review to believe or not believe.
Honored Contributor

It appears that some people don't realize there's a difference between OPINIONS and FACTS.

The reviews on all products are the purchasers' OPINIONS. Everyone is entitled to theirs.

Honored Contributor

Well, this ring definitely wasn't for her. That much I got! Personally, I wouldn't pass up on a line because of one ring I didn't like. This review doesn't carry a lot of weight with me because I feel she was dissing the whole line just because she didn't like one ring. She made the choice. Win some....lose some...that's just the way it goes.

Contributor

On 4/15/2014 Pagan said:

Wow. It's like North Korea in here.

LOLOLOLOL That's too funny!!!