Super Contributor

Joy Mangano's TS Jewelry Cases 2 for the price of one!

I really needed something more for my jewelry that will be portable so I ordered the giraffe print. Anyone else? I believe the shipping was free too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano's TS Jewelry Cases 2 for the price of one!

I was looking for something last year when i went on a cruise to pack my jewelry, aren't they great? I ordered when they came on at midnight, I got the teal and paisley ones.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

I thought they were ugly - but yes, the shipping was free, but $20 each was too much in my opinion. I did away with all my small jewelry boxes for 1 large over the door armoire & am very happy with it. To each her own!

Super Contributor

I have the Colleen Lopez ones that inhibit tarnish. When I watched they did not say that these were tarnish inhibiting.
Regular Contributor

On 4/12/2014 ilovedaisies said: I have the Colleen Lopez ones that inhibit tarnish. When I watched they did not say that these were tarnish inhibiting.

I ordered a jewelry box off Amazon for Xmas and used it for two months, on or about Valentine's Day I noticed several of pieces were very black and tarnished. I have two items that were so tarnished that the cleanser just ate away the rest of the silver and they are totally ruined. (Kendal) Black Leather Jewelry Box Travel Case and Lock, is the name of it.

I waited thru three presentations and never heard them say that Joy's box's were tarnish resistant so, I cancelled my order. I will be very careful what I placed my jewelry in now.

I need something that is portable, will fit all my jewelry and allow me to hang fine chains. It must have a lot of ring room as well. Any ideas are welcome.

Honored Contributor

i already own two and bought two more. they are great and really help me in organizing my jewelry better. i use some for costume jewelry and some for silver jewelry. so far, no tarnishing. i do throw those little black anti- tarnish squares that qvc adds to their jewelry orders into these JM boxes. i also keep a small polishing cloth in them.....take one out and polish it a bit, put one in polish it a bit. i was so tempted to buy two sets, but i managed to stop myself.

they are also great for sewing items, hair accessories, buttons, coins, desk items like rubber bands/paper clips/stamps, etc.....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

No mention of them being anti-tarnish, so that was a deal breaker for me.

Honored Contributor

I will use mine when I travel only, so the tarnish issue is not a problem, the other one I'm giving as a gift.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

I ordered one set for myself and the other two for Christmas gifts. I needed for my costume jewelry pieces, no silver so tarnish wasn't an issue. My good pieces go in Colleens boxes.Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 4/12/2014 Goldreich said:
On 4/12/2014 ilovedaisies said: I have the Colleen Lopez ones that inhibit tarnish. When I watched they did not say that these were tarnish inhibiting.

I ordered a jewelry box off Amazon for Xmas and used it for two months, on or about Valentine's Day I noticed several of pieces were very black and tarnished. I have two items that were so tarnished that the cleanser just ate away the rest of the silver and they are totally ruined. (Kendal) Black Leather Jewelry Box Travel Case and Lock, is the name of it.

I waited thru three presentations and never heard them say that Joy's box's were tarnish resistant so, I cancelled my order. I will be very careful what I placed my jewelry in now.

I need something that is portable, will fit all my jewelry and allow me to hang fine chains. It must have a lot of ring room as well. Any ideas are welcome.

What kind of cleanser? Silver is not "eaten away" by a cleanser or polish made for silver. Are you sure your pieces were real silver?