Honored Contributor

Whew, I'd turned the TV off to avoid Philosophy, which I hate more then Little Giant Ladders. Anyway, I discovered that everyone is back at Shop for Gem Week. Saved!

Got the Madiera Citrine ring right off the bat. I hope it's as orange as it appeared to be. Anyone else shopping today? Has anyone gotten a discount code?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I flipped over for a few minutes, but Kendy was getting on my nerves. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor
I ordered the Mozambique huge garnet ring surrounded by white zircon stones already . Had my eye on that for a while. Hopefully, that will be it for me.
Super Contributor

I loved the Morganite! Gorgeous!

Honored Contributor
On 4/12/2014 ennui1 said:

I flipped over for a few minutes, but Kendy was getting on my nerves. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

That is Kendy's greatest talent, getting on people's nerves. I ordered the citrine ring and one of Michael's charms. Decided to cancel the charm and did so without having my glasses on. Deleted the ring instead. Guess it wasn't meant to be.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I love me some GEM WEEK.....

Honored Contributor

I happened to see a 14k tanzanite ring on clearance....the only one available was in my size so I snapped it up. I hope I like it.

Honored Contributor

It was also nice to see coral again. Honestly, I don't know why QVC doesn't get with the program and start showing something other than black spinel... I'll grant you, SHQ probably had a low inventory for these items, but they were selling out quickly none-the-less. Perhaps if the Q actually featured something a bit different, yet easily affordable, once in a while their jewelry sales would perk up. Personally, I'm beyond weary of Bronzo (Gili or otherwise...), DMQ and spinel...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh yea, and I'm also tired of seeing 'costume' pearls in colors never known in nature...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I have never bought gens en vogue but have read some favorable reviews. he has a couple tanzanite pieces I am considering but the descriptions never say anything about the grade of the stones. The reviews I have read say his stones seem to be very good quality...do any of you own many of his pieces? Are the a decent/fair value? TIA