Super Contributor

Alex and Ani - what i did with mine!

First I'm sorry if these pics come out large. Still haven't figured out how to make them normal. I went to a jeweler and had all my AnA discs put on one bracelet. I love it! For some reason when I wear too many at once it hurts my wrist but I refuse to not wear them all. So I came up with this idea. I also had the little dove put on with my wrap around Cross. I just wanted to share with all the other AnA lovers. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Super Contributor

Re: Alex and Ani - what i did with mine!

I like that look. Better than multiple bracelets, I think.
Super Contributor

The Jewerly Store where I have bought Pandora Charms, just recently open a display of Alex & Anii. I like the fact that they pay it forward.

I like your cross bracelet & I also like the feather one. I would prefer them in SS but I have too many charm bracelets, one filled, another with some dangle charms & others with one charm but if I were to buy one Alex & Ani , it would be the crross. Enjoy

Valued Contributor

Hi Diamond-

I think they look GREAT this way on your wrist. I like seeing other people wear their multiple bracelets, but for me and my daily life, after about 2, it's hard to use my wrist!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Btw, I really like the black onyx bracelet you have on in this pic. Do you mind sharing where you purchased? Really pretty and right up my alley. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 4/12/2014 glmama said:

Hi Diamond-

I think they look GREAT this way on your wrist. I like seeing other people wear their multiple bracelets, but for me and my daily life, after about 2, it's hard to use my wrist!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Btw, I really like the black onyx bracelet you have on in this pic. Do you mind sharing where you purchased? Really pretty and right up my alley. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Glmama - many years ago my black onyx bracelet was purchased from JC Penny of all places. My husband and I were simply passing through the store and it caught my eye. I instantly fell in love with it and he bought it on the spot for me. It's probably my favorite bracelet.
Super Contributor

I like it... I just spent the past hour on the A&A site picking my first two. So many choices!

Super Contributor

On 4/12/2014 ilovedaisies said:

I like it... I just spent the past hour on the A&A site picking my first two. So many choices!

Ilovedaisies- congrats...... You will now be hooked! Which 2 did you choose? Enjoy!
Super Contributor

Love the look!

And Daisies, you may have found your next addiction!