Super Contributor

Judith, I would love if you could make ...

a pair of earrings and enhancer in the Green Goddess doublets to match J284780 and J284775. I have the Raspberry MOP doublet eclipse enhancer and button earrings and just love them and imagine they would look super in Green Goddess???? Thank you. Anyone else?

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Eclipse-Raspberry-Doublet-Round-Enhancer.product.J284780.html?sc=J28...

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Eclipse-Raspberry-Doublet-14mm-Button-Earrings.product.J284775.html?...

Super Contributor

Re: Judith, I would love if you could make ...

Uh, well, Judith sold the company. Maybe you need to tell Xcel, the new owners. Wink

Honored Contributor

And while you're at it, tell Xcel I'd just love to see Judith make some lovely real gemstone rings without a trace of Diamonique.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Good points.

Super Contributor

I'd like to add to the list if I may.....please....

Judith and Xcel, I would like a pair of golden beryl earrings and a golden beryl enhancer to match my new golden beryl pieces. I would also like to see if Judith could design for us...a new watch that has hands that glow in the dark. Something fun like the silicone band maybe?

Can we get some fun ankle bracelets with different colors? Instead of clear dmq. how about yellow, pink, blue....in the future.

Thank you!!!!

Contributor

Do re-makes count?

The yellow clad Sunlace clip earrings. They will not leave my mind. Have the rose and the sterling. These were on waitlist, then not, then back on waitlist a few times, but I could never get them.

The Sunlace earrings and the 10 ct. blue topaz button earrings would be what I would keep if I had to get down to a handful.