Honored Contributor

ROGUE POSTER - Farnell Scootsmoot - I reported this person to QVC & they are taking action to stop his posting

I was online at about 3am ET this morning when a slew of old threads started being bumped up by this person. "Interesting" was the same comment on each post. I immediately called QVC and reported this activity to a supervisor.

The supervisor is will do her best to get this activity stopped ASAP but it may take a bit of time (since the customer service office is closed). I also have reported about 20-30 of these posts as being inappropriate.

-- bebe

--

Super Contributor

Re: ROGUE POSTER - Farnell Scootsmoot - I reported this person to QVC & they are taking action to stop his posting

Bebe777 - I noticed that this person was at the end of just about every thread. Started out saying 'In testing' then 'Intetesting'. I also thought at first that it was 'interesting' .

Also, whoever this is apparently just started posting today, on this date (April 9).

Thank you for taking the trouble to report this. Hope it gets resolved. This is one of the oddest things I've ever seen on here.

And you're right, on checking the dates, these are all old threads.

Honored Contributor

Re: ROGUE POSTER - Farnell Scootsmoot - I reported this person to QVC & they are taking action to stop his posting

Thank you, bebe. I don't like it when people resurrect old threads. Interesting name though.

Honored Contributor

You can write to qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and write them a letter to have their name removed completely.

I think its One White Sparrow up to her old tricks again.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Unfortunately, there is no point. QVC only bans the account not the IP. This person has done this before and keeps coming back with another name.

Honored Contributor

It's happened before. It'll happen again. I do wonder who the ""supervisor"" of QVC is...and how one would reach this ""supervisor"" at 3am.

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 Bikkie said:

Unfortunately, there is no point. QVC only bans the account not the IP. This person has done this before and keeps coming back with another name.

True. It's annoying, but not worth a hissy fit.

Honored Contributor

OMG, why are these posted all over the place? Do you think they are less annoying, so it's ok?

Trusted Contributor

Clearly this person has nothing better to do in the middle of the night. This happened a couple of months ago, a rogue poster with a couple of goofy screen names. Same dumb posts bumping up old threads.

Super Contributor

I thought it said ""in testing"" and ""testing""