Super Contributor

Jay King Green Turquoise & Copper Bangle?

Hi Guys- I bought this about a year ago and forgot what the green turquoise type was.

I see there are names for turquoise from where it was mined.

Dose anyone know this Jay King bangle from HSN ?

Thanks in advance

Contributor

Re: Jay King Green Turquoise & Copper Bangle?

Are you referring to the TSV that was offered in blue or green turquoise or coral?

if so both the green and blue turquoise were Misty Mountain turquoise from Mongolia. I believe Jay said the blue is mined from the top of the mountain whereas the green was found on the lower portion of the mountain

Super Contributor

I have the former TSV in green turquoise. It is a very muted green and I love this shade combined with the copper. The bangle wears well, if you don't mind polishing the copper once in a while. I thought the turquoise was "Anhui" from the Anhui province in China. I'll check my sales slip.

Super Contributor

Perryp - just checked my records. It was sold as turquoise from the Anhui province in Southwestern China. You can look it up under 162-338. It's very pretty. Enjoy!

Super Contributor

Sooo late in responding, but thanks a million for this info. I really have come to love this braclet...it's kind of subtle but so beautiful Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 4/12/2014 perryp said:

Sooo late in responding, but thanks a million for this info. I really have come to love this braclet...it's kind of subtle but so beautiful Smiley Happy

Thanks for the response, perryp. I am glad you like your bangle. Yes it is subtly beautiful - that's what I like about it. One of Jay's better designs.