Trusted Contributor

Not sure if anyone is a fan or likes to window shop, or just be entertained watching jewelry, but tonight start's Diamond Day on Shop. It's jewelry all day long tomorrow. I love when there is a whole full day dedicated to nothing but jewelry, even if I'm not buying. I wish the Q would do it more often.

Honored Contributor

Re: Diamond Day Starts Tonight

I am also looking forward to Diamond Day. Appreciate that it is on a Saturday when the other channels probably won't have much - if anything - I'm interested in seeing.

Hope everyone shares their purchases.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

On 4/4/2014 Tique said:

I am also looking forward to Diamond Day. Appreciate that it is on a Saturday when the other channels probably won't have much - if anything - I'm interested in seeing.

Hope everyone shares their purchases.

Definitely ditto on the Saturday. Love when they do jewelry on the weekends b/c otherwise I miss everything because I'm at work so I can pay for the jewelry -

Honored Contributor

Chuck Clemency has been posting on his FB page. It starts at 10:00 tonight. He posted a photo of the parking lot and it's covered in snow!!!! Apparently they are getting a snow storm.

Anyhow, he said they are doing something special with the Dream Ring but it won't be available until 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. I'm not interested in that ring but just in case any of you ladies are.

I have noticed that ShopHQ will put something on sale for a specified period and they mean it. The last time Chuck was on they offered the sterling inspiration pendants. During the night show, his first night on air, they reduced the cost to $19.95. The next day, those pendants were back up to $72.50!! Now they are on clearance for under $23.00.

Trusted Contributor

I love all of the 3 amigos. I know diamond day will be Chuck and I personally find him extremely entertaining. He had said previously that he was going to be bringing "orchid" diamonds. Maybe that's the something special. I don't care too much for NYC II, but I do like his Gem Treasures a lot.

Respected Contributor

NYCGirl,

Thanks for the reminder. Got one the "VIP" emails. I guess you get the heads up on the special pricing. Love to watch Chuck and listen to him interacting with his customers. This time around, it will be window shopping for me. Hope all get a good deal!

Honored Contributor

They have changed their website, and not for the better. It used to be easy to review the items on a show you had missed. Now they don't even have today's shows set up with items. They are losing sales, I can't watch every jewelry show, but I do reviews when the Three Amigos are on.

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree about how the have changed their website. It is not easy to look at what has already been presented. I just skip it now.
Honored Contributor

I'm looking and am happy to see so many 14K pieces.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Frequent Contributor

Just tuned in to Beverly Hills elegance with Ido? and they're showing a beautiful pair of drop 14k WG earrings with 2ctw diamonds... $1680.. I own a very, very similar pair bought 10 yrs ago from him and they were about $850, SI-1/H color... The good old days!