Occasional Contributor

Rick looks really nice tonight...blue is definitely his color.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

The jewelry is stunning...would love to get a piece, but have already went on a shopping spree for the last two days.lol

Super Contributor

I've always liked Rick. He has a sense of self-awareness about his job.

I recommend his book. A nice read.

Respected Contributor
He is doing a good job presenting. Nice pieces too. I have that tennis SB bracelet. Very nice bracelet ,I always get complements on it.
Respected Contributor

I am enjoying it also. Always like Rick's presentations.

OMG I have that ring they are showing -- J280031 and I paid nowhere near that price. I remember I wanted it for the longest time and I finally went for it. WOW, that price is ridiculous.

Valued Contributor
used car salesman
Respected Contributor

I can deal with Rick during jewelry presentations, but that is about all. When he does the electronic shows it really disturbs me how keeps interrupting and over talking the presenter. Guess that is because I want to glean as much as I can about the product and how it works. Perhaps the Q doesn't want us to know to much about the ins & outs of electronics.

Honored Contributor

I assume he did the turquoise show. Glad I didn't stay up for it. I'd have just turned it off anyway as soon as I saw him.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

For the most part, I like Rick and enjoy watching him. Allegheny is right about him often talking over a vendor and he can get wound up, but that is part of the fun of watching him.

The thing that impresses me most about him is he is among the few older hosts that can sell (and present well) any product Q has. Now I admit I haven't seen him sell fashion, but I think he could do it. It seems the long time hosts were responsible for all areas of the product lines, and newer ones are much more segmented, concentrating in certain areas of product offerings. I like that Rick, Jane, Mary Beth, David, Leah, and Dan H. are so versatile. Of the "newer" hosts, I think Albany is very much in the same category, and does well in all areas.

Honored Contributor

Rick is one of my favs!!! I love his sense of humor and his confidence. He's also a solid presenter--one of the best on the Q. I love his interactions with callers.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2014 winamac1 said:

Rick is one of my favs!!! I love his sense of humor and his confidence. He's also a solid presenter--one of the best on the Q. I love his interactions with callers.

I agree. He cracks me up! Love his sense of humor. I don't see him very much, but when I do, I always enjoy him.