Super Contributor

Here I was so happy to be getting my last Ripka item from QVC today. I knew it was the gold clad Love enhancer.....

I tear open the package...open the box...open the clear baggie and......NOTHING!!!

I didn't get it! I looked all through the packaging.....Zilch!

I called QVC immediately! Guess what? (You all take too long guessing), They were busy on the lines because of PMS, but I got a real nice CS lady that said I would have my "replacement" next week. How can it be a "replacement" when I never received it in the first place? LOL!

Hopefully next week I will get it......UGH! Gotta wait another week!

Super Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Box Empty.....

How does someone pack a box with nothing in it and send it off to the customer? Do you think the packer stole it?
Super Contributor

On 3/31/2014 gazelle77 said: How does someone pack a box with nothing in it and send it off to the customer? Do you think the packer stole it?

I don't want to speculate about stealing. It could have just been a packing error...misplaced? I'm sure QVC will figure it out when they do inventory.

Super Contributor

!!!!! No Fair......... It's worth the wait though I think. I have it in silver and wear it a lot.

Valued Contributor

The same thing happened to me several years ago with a JR necklace...nothing in the box! And it was not a package that appeared to have been disturbed so it had to occur in a warehouse...luckily QVC believes us and does send replacements.

Honored Contributor

These items sit in a warehouse in closed boxes. I'm sure they are not opened before they are shipped. I'm betting the error took place at the original factory, probably a line running too fast.

Respected Contributor

The same thing happened to me last week. I ordered the dew drop (single drop) necklace in the RG clad and I got an empty box. I was not sure if it happened at the Q or later down the mail line. The sticky glue on the envelope flap opened really easy Smiley Sad Q is sending me out a replacement too Smiley Sad

Deb

Super Contributor

On 4/1/2014 depglass said:

These items sit in a warehouse in closed boxes. I'm sure they are not opened before they are shipped. I'm betting the error took place at the original factory, probably a line running too fast.

Exactly. Think Lucy and Ethel at the chocolate factory. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I sympathize with you. This isn't jewelry related - I expected a ballymoris bud vase to be delivered yesterday and knew I was in trouble when the outside of the box was labeled Luminara. I had to open the box to put the return label inside - they must have picked the ugliest candle in the warehouse to send me (lol). Customer service was slammed (Joan Rivers Good Hair Day presentation). The customer service rep was nice and ordered a replacement bud vase for me.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2014 ennui1 said:
On 4/1/2014 depglass said:

Exactly. Think Lucy and Ethel at the chocolate factory. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

LOL! I was thinking that, too!