Frequent Contributor

HI Ladies, I was wondering if any of you ordered J-316842 (cushion), J-316846 (pear), or

J316210 ( round) and your thoughts. Sorry I dont know how to post pictures, not good at PC stuff Smiley Sad

Im starting radiation tomorrow and thought I might treat myself as I will be dealing with 8 weeks. Wanted something to cheer me up. Ofcourse good reports later would be the best.

Pls say some prayers for me.

Thanks

Clover

Occasional Contributor

Clover, I did not purchase either. I wanted to tell I am sending prayers your way though and a SPEEDY recovery!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Only good thoughts and lots of blessings sent your way. Glad you treated yourself. It's the right thing to do.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks ladies, means alot.

Contributor

You're on the road to wellness--{{{{HUGS}}}} and prayers too. Hang in there!

Respected Contributor

I ordered and returned J-316842, the cushion cut. The stone looked like glass and the band was flimsy. I've been considering this style in diamonds for an upcoming anniversary so I thought I'd try this out to see if I like it.

Good luck with your treatment. I had radiation and chemo when I was a teenager.

Respected Contributor

Well, they are all "halo" rings---so think angels and all good things! Round cuts have the most shine---and it's actually the least expensive! I like them all---pick your favorite cut. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and an excellent outcome.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor
I don't have them but please know I am sending prays your way during this time. Please keep us posted.
Trusted Contributor

Hi sweet clover, I don't have the rings either, but I hope all goes well for the next 8 weeks of treatment.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Also sending good thoughts your way! Something lovely to look at and reflect your inner sparkle is a wonderful idea...I don't own these, but I am tempted by the halo earrings she recently did.