Occasional Contributor

What Did You Get from the Jackie Kennedy Collection??

I have several items from years past I got the gold tone set of 4 bangle and the paper clip gold tone necklace today. I wish I got the signature necklace but it sold out. The watch shown now I have and is gorgeous
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Did You Get from the Jackie Kennedy Collection??

I have so much from her collection and I'm glad I have all these pieces in the original cases they came in along with the cards they enclose inside. Today, I purchased her new cluster diamond ring and the matching bracelet. I will truly miss this line of jewelry and hearing the stories about her. I've been watching these shows ever since they started. Very sad day.

Respected Contributor

I really love this collection. I previously bought the wedding bracelet, the paperclip necklace, the burmese bangle, the three strand 30" pearl necklace, which I wore when I had the pleasure of meeting Sonia Sotomayor and the matrix necklace.

My husband had given me the wedding bracelet for the anniversary of when we began to date right before we got married and it means so much to us that I am afraid to wear it. So even though I was not planning to spend this much I just had to.

I bought a second wedding bracelet, the polka dot scarf, the double strand short pearl necklace, the unity ring since my husband was thinking of getting it for our anniversary when we began dating, which is actually tomorrow, and the bib necklace. I know he will understand. This collection has meant a lot to us and when I tell him when he comes home that it has been discontinued he will be very sad as well.

~Live with Intention~
Regular Contributor

Way more then I had intended.Not only that but I got out my previous pieces nd played dress up with my 83 yr old Mom during the show.

Contributor

I have the paper clip necklace in gold tone already. I had to have the Castellani Wedding bracelet, as I have put off buying it. I will tresure the pieces I have.

Super Contributor

On 3/29/2014 ninjasmom said:

Way more then I had intended.Not only that but I got out my previous pieces nd played dress up with my 83 yr old Mom during the show.

I love it!!

Super Contributor

Many items over the years. One item I regret not buyig was a half moon pin that Jack Kennedy gave Jackie while they were dating.

Honored Contributor

I have only one small ring. I contemplated adding a few pieces since the line is disappearing from QVC, but when all is said and done, there was really nothing I was anxious to own. Some of the pieces are pretty, but I don't tend to collect much in the way of costume jewelry and decided there was no reason to start now. Enjoy your pieces, those who love them. I'm sorry this represents yet another line of interesting merchandise presented by a pleasant, interesting vendor disappearing from the QVC landscape, which grows increasingly barren.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I had received the Castellani wedding bracelet from my husband for Christmas.(Almost cried when they broke the mold to that). I got the ruby cross, which was the first item presented on the first show (on Wednesday?) and the Mariner Link necklace(wasn't presented). Today I ordered the paper clip necklace in gold. I justified that by saying it was on easy pay.

Valued Contributor

This time, I got the floral enameled bracelet and the simulated gemstone bracelet. I also am on waitlist for the interchangeable simulated gemstone earrings. I have a few other pieces from the collection, too.