Trusted Contributor

Kennedy Collection - Did I misunderstand Sandra?

Four shows this week and that's it - the entire collection is being retired for good?

Super Contributor

Re: Kennedy Collection - Did I misunderstand Sandra?

Keep watching, I guess. Wait for clarification.

Honored Contributor

yes

Super Contributor

No, you didn't misunderstand. Philip announced that they would be ending the line. I really enjoy watching these shows and learn a lot from them. Very sad

Contributor

That's what it sounded like. He mentioned they will stop making the jewelry, so there won't be anymore inventory to sell. I wonder why the company will stop,making it? I really like the collection!
Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2014 sue52 said:

No, you didn't misunderstand. Philip announced that they would be ending the line. I really enjoy watching these shows and learn a lot from them. Very sad

I haven't bought anything but I like the jewelry.

I think the "agreement" to license and make the jewelry must have ended, whatever that was.

Respected Contributor

That is sad. I've been enjoying the watches I bought over the years. I will miss those shows.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Contributor

So sad to say, but that's what she said. They will continue to offer the remaining inventory for sale on the the Q website, but EVERYTHING is being retired and this Saturdays shows are the FINAL shows. I for one am very, very sad to see this line go. I have a small collection and love the pieces, but more than anything I will miss Mr. Katz and his wonderful stories and inside info. I have loved every show he presented and will miss him immensely. Thank You, Mr. Katz, for years of enjoyment and for your class and style!
Valued Contributor

On 3/26/2014 Petals said: So sad to say, but that's what she said. They will continue to offer the remaining inventory for sale on the the Q website, but EVERYTHING is being retired and this Saturdays shows are the FINAL shows. I for one am very, very sad to see this line go. I have a small collection and love the pieces, but more than anything I will miss Mr. Katz and his wonderful stories and inside info. I have loved every show he presented and will miss him immensely. Thank You, Mr. Katz, for years of enjoyment and for your class and style!

Absolutely! Mr. Katz is a wealth of information and he made it fun and interesting. Will miss him very much and all he had to share with us....jewelry and stories behind them. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

This is about the only show I actually sit down and watch anymore on QVC. I have learned so much from Mr. Katz.