Super Contributor

Pic of Green Goddess Earrings

Contributor

Re: Pic of Green Goddess Earrings

BGDC-

Thank you so much for posting the pic! Due to some drastic life changes over the past couple of years, I haven't been able to make any additions to my lovely JR collection, but I have a wish-list, and these earrings are on the top of the list. I dream of adding these to my GG suite one day soon!

Thank you for making this girl's jewelry wish a little more tangible!

Respected Contributor

Be still my heart! The Green Goddess pieces are my very favorite, and these are exquisite. Enjoy!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Super Contributor

Deb,

What a sweet thing to say. I hope that you can get them and get them at a clearance price!

Valued Contributor

Stunning! I love all things GG. Congrats and enjoy!

Regular Contributor

Bgdc your killing me lol!!! Wow wow wow wow did I say wow !!!

Super Contributor

They glow!! Very pretty
Respected Contributor

I own the GG ring and I love it! Perhaps DiamondDeb, you might consider the GG stud earrings if they are more affordable? They are beautiful too!

Super Contributor

On 3/25/2014 ellaphant said:

I own the GG ring and I love it! Perhaps DiamondDeb, you might consider the GG stud earrings if they are more affordable? They are beautiful too!

This is absolutely true!!! I second the recommendation. To be truthful, I have the GG suite, and it is likely that I will return these beauties only for the reason of having to choose between this and the other - as you can see, I went to town this visit. They are very pretty, but I find the cushion cut studs (and I'm even talking about the ones with no diamonique) do the trick, too. It's hard not to like any of the GG jewelry.

Super Contributor

BGDC -- I agree all the GG pieces are beauties. I love my original suite and like adding a GG piece when I find something I love. Hope you get a lovely pair of cushion cut GG ones too.