Super Contributor

I'm probably going to be accused of heresy but here goes: I think the najas on the necklace look like claws. This NOT something to wear if you want to remain inconspicuous.

Super Contributor

Re: Naja Necklacec...J 280222

I've seen some naja necklaces that really do have claws -- bear claws.

Squash blossom necklaces can be spectacular. Not for wallflowers.

Frequent Contributor

Was so excited to hear there will be new pieces go with the Naja necklace, love wearing this piece. You're right ennui it isn't for the faint of heart.

Super Contributor

Ms. Lorraine - most SW or N.A. pieces are sure to be noticed and are usually bold, so I would imagine if you're not into this type of jewelry, you wouldn't really understand lol! I love najas, and I think that necklace is beautiful.

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 3/24/2014 jugtown said:

Ms. Lorraine - most SW or N.A. pieces are sure to be noticed and are usually bold, so I would imagine if you're not into this type of jewelry, you wouldn't really understand lol! I love najas, and I think that necklace is beautiful.

ITA Jug!! I broke down and ordered the Casuse single naja at the end of the show even though they did not present it. I know you have the beautiful SB cross and the HUGE SB naja. Question: How often do you wear these pieces? They are so beautiful.

Super Contributor

On 3/24/2014 Haca said:
On 3/24/2014 jugtown said:

ITA Jug!! I broke down and ordered the Casuse single naja at the end of the show even though they did not present it. I know you have the beautiful SB cross and the HUGE SB naja. Question: How often do you wear these pieces? They are so beautiful.

Ha ha haaaaa . . you either get SW jewelry or ya don't, right?!

I don't have the SB cross, but I have the super naja and I wear it more often than I thought I would! I feel like a N.A. queen when I wear it . . it looks beautifully casual on a nice brown cord, and I love it on native pearls or the "magic" oxidized beads . . LOVE IT! Oh and I also have the huge all silver naja necklace that looks much like the new AW one that Ms Lorraine hates, and I wear that often too - love my carved turq version as well! I guess I'm not a very inconspicuous woman ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Yes - agree with Juggie - you just don't get it ML - no problem - we do and love our Naja's - I have at least 6 or 7 and wear them often - love-love-love!!

Frequent Contributor

I'm with you Jugg, when it comes to my jewelry, I'm no shrinking violet. LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm getting it ...

Super Contributor

Speaking of bear claws on naja or squash blossom necklaces, I've seen a vintage turquoise squash blossom necklace with eagle talons being worn by a Native American Chief.
It was mesmerizing it was so beautiful.

(And yes I asked, he didn't kill the eagle, it was found already dead on his land.)