Occasional Contributor

No Kirks Folly On QVC...Very Sad

Kicks Folly fans, only one more "Clearance" show this Friday night. I discovered their wonderful jewelry on QVC, and always get compliments when I wear them. Plus, the shows were a bit of fantasy and fun....and I could bring a bit of it home for myself. Feel very sad that joyous, fun shopping no longer in style.
Regular Contributor

Re: No Kirks Folly On QVC...Very Sad

I was checking out Kirks Folly this morning and saw about 5 new items.

Super Contributor

I remember when they used to dress up for those shows. Another old Q vendor bites the dust. Hopefully you can still order stuff from them direct........

Respected Contributor

This Saturday is a Kirks Folly show but I think it is from 2-3 a.m. Too late for me!

Valued Contributor

There are over 250 Kirk's Folly items including new items. What makes you think they are no longer going to be on QVC?

Respected Contributor

Kirks folly is timeless....never out of style.Fun, whimsical, and magical.(:
Honored Contributor

This was in the letters section of the March InsideQ magazine:

I would love to see more of Kirks Folly on QVC. –Lynn

Kirks Folly Jewelry is back on March 1 during Shop ‘til You Drop Saturday (see page 24 for details). Search “Kirks Folly” at at QVC.com for more jewelry and accessories.–Troy

There's no mention of it being discontinued.

Honored Contributor

I remember when they really used to do it up for the Kirks Folly shows. Patty Reilly and Sharon Faetch looked so beautful when they dressed up for those shows and Carrie the model too. I bought that Carrie necklace, the crystal one made to represent the one the little Russian bought Carrie on the show and I loved it. I always hoped Kirks or QVC would come out with a necklace with your name on it like Carrie wore in the TV series, but affordable.

Super Contributor

I have some wonderful Kirks Folly pieces from long ago, back when their shows were a big production and so much fun and fantasy. Well, they still are to an extent, but those late night hours are tough for me to catch, too. I still look and admire, but haven't bought too much in recent years. I'm not sure why not - I love it and always get compliments whenever I wear it!

Honored Contributor

You can order from their site.

http://kirksfollystore.com/jewelry-a/