Honored Contributor

Shop HQ is now offering her original Galerie D' Bijoux pieces on line only. Real gems set in real 14K, pricey, but beautiful as always.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, Shelbelle. I heard on one of the gem shows yesterday that there will be a lot more 14k on ShopHQ in 2014. I am looking forward to seeing what is offered.

Contributor

I own one of her rings, not from this collections though. I get so many compliments on it, because it is unusual looking. Thanks for the info.

Respected Contributor
It is fantastic! Tres fantastic ! But unfortunately it is price prohibitive now. It was expensive before too and I am glad that I bought a lot in the past for myself and my daughter. We do not even need more. But I am glad she is back. Her diamonds are the best and worth every penny .
Respected Contributor

Good to hear! She had a fabulous line in her pre-Brilliante days. I was able to buy one piece. Unfortunately, the cost of diamonds is really unbelievable and even if you had the money, I doubt you could even come close to the quality that you had from before. My friend is a jewelry designer who also sources the diamonds for the business. A 3-carat diamond ring for one of his clients cost $30,000. The diamonds were only so-so. You wouldn't have been embarrassed to wear it, but still. Enjoy what you have!

The news of more 14K is also good to hear.

Super Contributor

Glad to hear!! I bought her diamond hoops years ago and they are gorgeous. I would love to save up and buy something else from her.

Respected Contributor

Years ago, I saved up and purchased a Sonia piece: A multi-gemstone and diamond ring. Still my favorite. So glad her items are still available - I'll go take a peek.

New Contributor

They have an awesome collection.

Respected Contributor

For a few years she has been selling as Sonia B. In fact, that is what she was really known for prior to her venture into home shopping. So if you don't see something on those channels, just google Sonia b. and you will be able to find her designs. You can buy them online. She still has the diamond and gold pieces as well as other lines.

Honored Contributor

That is good news about more gold. Last year I ordered one of Stefano's chains and it was almost as thin as the "throw aways" that sometimes come with pendants. Fortunately I have a collection of gold chains in different colors, widths, and lengths purchased when gold was far less than now.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.