Contributor

Does anyone wear clip-on earrings? When I ask sales people for clip-on earrings they direct me to a little stand with a few 1/2" - 1" ugly earrings that my grandma wouldn't even wear. I'm looking for hoops 1.5" - 2". It would be great if Steel By Design made some. I love their product.

Super Contributor

Ripka does most of her earrings in a choice of pierced or clip.

Honored Contributor

Heidi Daus has a lot of clip styles, also

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor
Don't know, might ask a jeweler to convert them.
Trusted Contributor

Chuck Clemency will be debuting clip-on earrings (screw backs) on ShopHQ this week possibly. They were hinting at it but didn't give a definite time. But they are coming very soon. He has 3 lines on ShopHQ. Diamond Treasures, NYC II and Gem Treasures.

Respected Contributor

That's good to know about Chuck at Shop HQ, thanks. I wear clip earrings and have many Ripka ones, and they are really lovely.

Fashion clips are hard to find, at least any that look nice. Used to get Monet but stores I frequent have stopped carrying them. I have a nice collection so it's no big deal, but sure wish they were easier to find.

I've had some pierced ones in diamonds converted at my jeweler but that gets expensive.

Occasional Contributor

You could also try ear cuffs, ear pins. Check out amazon dot com. I have

not bought these yet, but do intend to purchase very soon.

Esteemed Contributor

I buy earrings with omega backs and cut off the posts. Works like a charm!

Honored Contributor

Check out Linea (Louis Dell'Olio) at QVC. Several of the line's earrings are available in the clip-on option. Some new ones will be available, too, in the next month or so. There are typically new choices every couple months, so keep on the lookout for them. For heavier earrings, I prefer a clip-on style because my lobes are too small to support a pierced version.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/12/2014 Sakuya said:

Chuck Clemency will be debuting clip-on earrings (screw backs) on ShopHQ this week possibly. They were hinting at it but didn't give a definite time. But they are coming very soon. He has 3 lines on ShopHQ. Diamond Treasures, NYC II and Gem Treasures.

Screw-backs? OMG, I am not going down that (40 years ago) road again! A regular clip-on is so much better.