Super Contributor

Does anyone else have an order stuck in transit from 12/31?

My ring has departed the South Carolina hub (USPS) since 12/31 with no update. I ordered earrings a few days later that processed through same sorting facility that are being delivered today.

Anyone else? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone else have an order stuck in transit from 12/31?

I ordered a large size slip on silver bangle, to big, sent back for an exchange. Enclosed the return exchange for the average size bangle, they refunded to my credit card ! Called in and said don't want the refund, my information stated I wanted an exchange for the smaller one they then charged back to the credit card. Been in processing now for 2 days will probably be there for 3 then another 5-7 days to receive. At least xmas busy season is over.

Honored Contributor

It would seem I do. I ordered a ring and I got the email that it shipped with an EDD of 1/5 but it still hasn't arrived and the USPS tracking has no information. I requested it be shipped UPS but CS said it had to be shipped USPS, which I've never heard before, especially as it supposedly will require a signature... It was costly and I'm concerned about it. I spoke with CS yesterday and while the representative was very nice, I got the usual party line about having to wait two weeks before they address the MIA package. I'm not at all a happy camper with regard to this situation not to mention the fact that I'd really like to see the ring.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I ordered earrings that shipped (USPS) from New York. They've been stuck there for over a week, with no info on the tracking since Jan 4.

Everything else has arrived OK, from several different states that have had bad weather.

Valued Contributor

I have 3 items that were ordered 12/31 and they are still in transit somewhere in my state. They were delayed at the hub mail center in my state for 2-3 days. I am not worried about them getting here, as the storm delayed deliveries in many parts of the country. I'm sure they'll get here as the US mail gets caught up. These were all US mail. Hopefully those who are waiting will also get theirs very soon.

Super Contributor

On 1/9/2014 Sharke said:

I ordered a large size slip on silver bangle, to big, sent back for an exchange. Enclosed the return exchange for the average size bangle, they refunded to my credit card ! Called in and said don't want the refund, my information stated I wanted an exchange for the smaller one they then charged back to the credit card. Been in processing now for 2 days will probably be there for 3 then another 5-7 days to receive. At least xmas busy season is over.

I've never successfully received an exchange from QVC. I don't know why they even offer it as an option, since they always credit the return and I have to re-order. Maybe it's a lottery and I've just been unlucky? Do other people get exchanges that work out correctly?

Valued Contributor

Just checked my computer, and all three items were delivered this morning. (downstairs at desk) So those who are worried, I think it is just a weather delay. Many airports were not in operation either for a while. Be patient and your items will arrive. This was the longest I have ever waited for a QVC package, so that's why I think it was the weather. Clover29--I have made just a few exchanges over the years, but it always went well--never a problem. Hope yours works out for you!

Honored Contributor

Not from QVC. I ordered jeans on 12/20 from Old Navy as a gift for a friend and FEDEX delivered them to the post office Monday, I'll pick them up Saturday. I joined Nutrisystem on 1/1, through their website and my first 30 day food order was just delivered today. I hope I get it! For over a week tracking said delivery would be on 1/10 by FEDEX, so I arranged for my houskeeper to be at my house for delivery. Neither my husband nor I can take that day off. But, last evening I got an email telling me it would be delivered today. I did go on line and ask requested that they leave the package at our Condo office and I hope they did that. But, the office hasn't emailed or called me to say that a package was left for me. So, I think the driver just left it in the entrance. It's a large building with many units, so I hope my package is there when I get home. I've never had anything "taken" but I always worry anyway.

Super Contributor

I placed an order on Amazon on December 20th and it was stuck in transit and no updates made until the other day. It's a package coming from New York. At first I thought they didn't mail the package, but then I remembered it's really bad weather up there. I still haven't got it yet.

Super Contributor

On 1/9/2014 Clover29 said:
On 1/9/2014 Sharke said:

I've never successfully received an exchange from QVC. I don't know why they even offer it as an option, since they always credit the return and I have to re-order. Maybe it's a lottery and I've just been unlucky? Do other people get exchanges that work out correctly?

I received an exchange, no problems. Usually I just place a new order for the correct item, though.