Trusted Contributor

Looking for Cuff in Printed Program Guide from December

In one of the packages I received before Christmas there was a picture of a silver cuff that looked to be encrusted with garnets with garnet end caps in the program guide included. I remember looking up the item number but it wasn't in the system yet or had the Sold Out line that it shows before they have it available to buy. In any case, I tossed the program guide. I had thought the cuff would have been on gem day but since it was not, now I don't have the item number and still can not find it when I do a search. Does anyone have the item number? TIA.

Super Contributor

Re: Looking for Cuff in Printed Program Guide from December

It's still not pulling up in a search, the item number is J288761. Garnet and white zircon micropave sterling silver cuff.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/6/2014 kathoderay said:

It's still not pulling up in a search, the item number is J288761. Garnet and white zircon micropave sterling silver cuff.

Thank you so much!!! I wish I had kept the program guide because I was very interested in the cuff and was curious how much it would be. I am wondering why it still is not in stock. I was surprised to not see it on Gem Day. There aren't any Garnet or Birthstone shows in the works for this month either. I hope it does come in stock soon and that I don't miss it. Thank you again for taking the time to post the item number. Smile

Super Contributor

On 1/9/2014 Sakuya said:
On 1/6/2014 kathoderay said:

Thank you so much!!! I wish I had kept the program guide because I was very interested in the cuff and was curious how much it would be. I am wondering why it still is not in stock.

I think there were a lot gemstone items that didn't arrive in time ... that's why there were so many advance orders. The milky aqua show was cancelled, for example. So, keep checking!

Trusted Contributor

I didn't realize they cancelled the milky aqua show on Gem Day. I actually prefer milky aqua to aquamarine.

I will definitely keep checking for that cuff!!!