Super Contributor

Shp 12/6 Affinity Diamond 1/4 ct tw Pave' ColorBraid Ring,Ster Blue???? J288184

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone received this ring? I am anxious to read a review. I ordered back in October and I can't read any reviews as it is sold out. Does anyone have this ring??

Honored Contributor

Re: Shp 12/6 Affinity Diamond 1/4 ct tw Pave' ColorBraid Ring,Ster Blue???? J288184

I recently started wearing this ring in the green choice and like it much better on the hand than I thought I would. I'd ordered the green to give as a gift but ended up getting something else for the intended recipient that I thought would be a better fit. In fact, I like it enough to have ordered it in blue, and it arrived today. It's quite appealing, keeping in mind the diamonds really are very, very small. So far I've seen it in green, blue and yellow and the only one I really don't much like is the yellow option and even that isn't really too bad.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Shp 12/6 Affinity Diamond 1/4 ct tw Pave' ColorBraid Ring,Ster Blue???? J288184

Just wanted to add that I wore the blue one the other day and received a very nice complement on it while in the grocery store checkout line. The blue one definitely dazzles far more than the other I've seen.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

No, I missed that chance but I It was very marvellous piece of jewellery surely whoever bought it have a wonderful feeling with that ring.

Thanks

Sgjgems

Regular Contributor

I have the yellow one and LOVE it. It sparkles like crazy, the yellow stones look like my yellow Sapphire ring and the band is so comfortable. The silver work is what makes this ring special! Well made, screen backed.