Super Contributor

*~*~*CHECK YOUR ORDERS: IF you advance ordered the Steel By Design set of 3 hoops-=J274204

I placed my order on Nov 10th. They didn't ship out on Dec 8th as our orders stated and won't ship until close to Xmas.

I wanted those who pre-ordered to know that you may need to make other plans for the gifts you thought would be delivered in time for when you planned on giving them.

This is the 2nd holiday order of mine that the Q failed to have in stock and get shipped out as stated.

AND the Q didn't notify me on either problem. I checked my order ststus to find both items not shipped when they should have been.

The Q SHOULD send an email or contact the customers when a problem with shipping arises especially at this time of year!

I did ask for a customer courtesy to be placed in my account and was offered $10. Waited 14 mins for a requested supervisor to speak to about this being the second time this season that an issue like this has happened. She didn't seem to understand the major issue that this causes even after I politely explained. She added a free shipping to my account.

What happened to caring that the customer is happy with the solution?

Hope this info helps anyone else that ordered this set of earrings.

QPTB, if you give us a specific shipping date on advanced order items for the holiday, contact the customers if there is a problem! That's the company's job! The customer should not have to be concerned about the item and watch their accounts then waste their time contacting customer service.

Today I was merely following up on my call a few days ago when I was told to call again to check that my order was shipped.

Happy holidays