Fall Fashion Days
13 Members and 9591 Guests Online

Jewelry

O/T There Are No Words.....

Started 1355515710.563 in Judith Ripka | Last reply 1355868580.243 by BGDC

Today's news is mindboggling and awful, and my heart goes out to the parents and siblings of these poor children as well as to the families of the grownups lost in this horrific event. So sad!!!!!

Page 4 of 4
MickD1355863906.226805 PostsRegistered 2/6/2008San Clemente, CA.

I hugged my little buttercup DS when he got home from school that day...I have been slightly anxious when he's at school now....which of course is normal. I can't wait for him to get out today...one more hour!

~ Mick :)

"When someone shows you who they are believe them; the first time." ~ Maya Angelou

BGDC1355868580.2434756 PostsRegistered 12/22/2010
On 12/18/2012 MickD said:

I hugged my little buttercup DS when he got home from school that day...I have been slightly anxious when he's at school now....which of course is normal. I can't wait for him to get out today...one more hour!

~ Mick :)

Awwwww, Mick. He'll be okay. In my school district, we don't have busing. This makes me think back to when my kids were young and how I dropped them off and picked them up every day. I'd stand outside with the other Moms and wait for the kids to come out class by class. It really would be the last place that you would ever expect something like this to happen. It made me think, and I counted that I did that for 11 years straight!!!! I can't even imagine what it must have been like for the parents waiting at the firehouse.....waiting....waiting and waiting. :(

Page 4 of 4