Dooney & Bourke
39 Members and 15073 Guests Online

Jewelry

Let's Discuss: Judith Ripka December 2012 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Started 1355367129.99 in Judith Ripka | Last reply 1355876117.277 by LuckyPeach

The final Judith Ripka visit of 2012--wow this year went so quickly. Did it move too fast for you? {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Been off of the grid and the JR board due to some massive migraines but cannot miss seeing everyone!

Here's the basics for this visit: Thursday Midnight-2AM Eastern Standard Time (9PM-11PM Wednesday night Pacific Standard Time); 3-6AM EST (Midnight Thursday-3AM PST); 10AM-Noon EST (7AM-9AM PST); 2-4PM EST (11AM-1PM PST). Looking at the original listings, it appears that the middle of the night show was added and evening show subtracted.

Anyway, with all the new designs to check out, am sure this will be a great visit, especially with the TSV necklace and little heart enhancer! So let's discuss--what are you interested in and what are you getting? Thanks~Peach

Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 Next
roe10051355367340.567621 PostsRegistered 11/9/2005New York

I ordered the initial pendant.

I'll probably order the TSV bracelet. And the teardrop earrings are calling my name ...

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing.

LuckyPeach1355367530.64311057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA

PS~ 803 Judith Ripka items listed in inventory (search Ripka in the top empty search box, not clicking on JR's name under jewelry), with 164 items on Easy Pay and 218 designs on clearance.

I think this is a record for inventory items. In 2008 it was just over 300 J-numbers in inventory. My head is spinning! ~Peach

LuckyPeach1355367667.56711057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA
On 12/12/2012 roe1005 said:

I ordered the initial pendant.

I'll probably order the TSV bracelet. And the teardrop earrings are calling my name ...


Hello Roe, I'm definitely getting the initial enhancer at some point, too. Nice price on it! Congrats on that one, possibly the TSV bracelet (if you decide) and teardrop earrings (which J-number is that?). Thanks for posting~Peach

roe10051355367992.943621 PostsRegistered 11/9/2005New York

J276282 - I need another pair of earrings about as much as I need a 10# weight gain!!

But I am a su*ker for tear drops & door knocker shapes.

You say I'm a witch like it's a bad thing.

LuckyPeach1355412789.9111057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA
On 12/12/2012 roe1005 said:

J276282 - I need another pair of earrings about as much as I need a 10# weight gain!!

But I am a su*ker for tear drops & door knocker shapes.

Roe, I am as well for tear drops and doorknockers--cannot resist them and have quite a collection over the years. JR recently had a DMQ pear-shaped dangle which I got and wear quite a bit. It has been retired. ~Peach

LuckyPeach1355414334.15311057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA

Ripkanistas--anyone out there? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} It is just before 8AM on the West Coast... I missed last night's shows, so am glad to see a visit from Allison and JR during a weekday. ~Peach

Sammycat11355414521.95310063 PostsRegistered 9/30/2005

Hi Peach,

Checking in briefly -- have to go out to a lunch meeting then a haircut, so I might make part of the afternoon show. Definitely will see the evening ones!

LitGeek1355415238.637865 PostsRegistered 10/3/2012

Hi Peach!

So far I've been really good and have only ordered the Sterling Textured Double Drop Earrings. I need a basic dangle w/o DMQ. I missed the presentation on these and the video doesn't really show how they look on...hoping they look FABULOUS on!

Loving that emerald cuff that just aired...but I am trying to be good and NOT order it as I still have many Christmas gifts left to buy!

Last edited on 12/13/2012

Last edited on 12/13/2012

Last edited on 12/13/2012

LuckyPeach1355418618.0811057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA
On 12/13/2012 Sammycat1 said:

Hi Peach,

Checking in briefly -- have to go out to a lunch meeting then a haircut, so I might make part of the afternoon show. Definitely will see the evening ones!

Sammycat~How's Mr. Schmoo?

Ah, when I first posted this thread I went by the Q's listings on Judith's Q page which DID NOT list the evening shows...but your post prompted me to check the program schedule and I see two more shows!!

6-8PM EST (3-5PM PST) and 10PM-Midnight EST (7-9PST)

Thanks very much for the correction. Hope your lunch meeting goes well and importantly that your haircut is a good one. Smile Thanks for checking in and "see" you later! ~Peach

LuckyPeach1355418770.7711057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA
On 12/13/2012 LitGeek said:

Hi Peach!

So far I've been really good and have only ordered the Sterling Textured Double Drop Earrings. I need a basic dangle w/o DMQ. I missed the presentation on these and the video doesn't really show how they look on...hoping they look FABULOUS on!

Loving that emerald cuff that just aired...but I am trying to be good and NOT order it as I still have many Christmas gifts left to buy!

Last edited on 12/13/2012

Last edited on 12/13/2012


LitGeek, I'll have to take a closer look at those earrings...hmmm. ITA that the new Emerald cuff is very pretty, just not in my budget right now. It really did catch my eye and I know I HAVE to get it at some point in the future. Good luck with Christmas shopping! ~Peach

Pepper221355422217.2312032 PostsRegistered 10/31/2007small town, Ohio

Hi LuckyPeach, great to see you posting. I'm sorry about your migranes. I have them too & they are not fun to deal with.

This is another visit of Judith's where I want so much! She is bringing out so many fantastic designs!! The following is the damage so far....unless I cancel something or order something else.

J263603 the ombre pave heart enhancer. I managed to get one before it sold out!! I've been wanting this forever. I can't wait to see this one in person!!

J275689 new estate ring. This one looks so fantastic online. I can't wait its on my finger!!!

J153724 the older pearl & gem bracelet. the funny thing is I had this at one point but for some odd reason I sent it back. I've regretted that. And that 8" has been difficult to find!

J269837 Large cross enhancer. This has already shipped out. I like wearing a cross often. so I'm hoping this is what I'm looking for.

As you can see I've ordered enough. Got to stop for now. Oh I did waitlist that ceramic watch in black..again! I keep having to cancel that item due to ordering too much. It could happen again {#emotions_dlg.crying}

auctionlady1355424720.323453 PostsRegistered 2/26/2008

Haven't posted in ages, and have needed to be on a Ripka Diet...but I did manage to order the already shipped love knot earrings J275684---they remind me of the pattern on old-timey tobacco baskets you sometimes find here in NC.

I also ordered J156006 MOP& pearl necklace...I've wanted some faceted MOP for some time but I didn't want it surrounded by DMQ.

I read much more than I post these days, but waving back at all of you!!!

LitGeek1355427693.267865 PostsRegistered 10/3/2012
On 12/13/2012 auctionlady said:

Haven't posted in ages, and have needed to be on a Ripka Diet...but I did manage to order the already shipped love knot earrings J275684---they remind me of the pattern on old-timey tobacco baskets you sometimes find here in NC.

I also ordered J156006 MOP& pearl necklace...I've wanted some faceted MOP for some time but I didn't want it surrounded by DMQ.

I read much more than I post these days, but waving back at all of you!!!

Those love knot earrings look beautiful! I am waiting for the presentation on these {#emotions_dlg.wub} Please review them when you get them home!

LitGeek1355427754.22865 PostsRegistered 10/3/2012
On 12/13/2012 Pepper22 said:

Hi LuckyPeach, great to see you posting. I'm sorry about your migranes. I have them too & they are not fun to deal with.

This is another visit of Judith's where I want so much! She is bringing out so many fantastic designs!! The following is the damage so far....unless I cancel something or order something else.

J263603 the ombre pave heart enhancer. I managed to get one before it sold out!! I've been wanting this forever. I can't wait to see this one in person!!

J275689 new estate ring. This one looks so fantastic online. I can't wait its on my finger!!!

J153724 the older pearl & gem bracelet. the funny thing is I had this at one point but for some odd reason I sent it back. I've regretted that. And that 8" has been difficult to find!

J269837 Large cross enhancer. This has already shipped out. I like wearing a cross often. so I'm hoping this is what I'm looking for.

As you can see I've ordered enough. Got to stop for now. Oh I did waitlist that ceramic watch in black..again! I keep having to cancel that item due to ordering too much. It could happen again {#emotions_dlg.crying}

All lovely pieces Pepper! So envious of the heart enhancer! Enjoy!

LitGeek1355428284.887865 PostsRegistered 10/3/2012

I am very annoyed...they just did the presentation on the love knot earrings and they did not show them on! That is the second pair of earrings I was waiting to see where they did not show them on the host or model. They look beautiful, but I guess I will wait for the reviews on this pair...{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

LuckyPeach1355430770.5811057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA

{{Pepper!!!} So happy...just heard you on air with Judith discussing the chronograph watch! CONGRATS! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} ~Peach

Cavalcade1355441939.86155 PostsRegistered 6/10/2011

Feel as if I've won a contest - grabbed what appeared to be the ONLY black onyx Monaco ring! For some reason I kept clicking on it to see it the Black showed up and after 24 hours it did, & in my size!

Also got the 1.20ct Amethyst and black onyx Cross Enhancer..

The two TSV's..

Have the black onyx beads on waitlist.

These 2d of shows have been fun to watch with so many pretty items at great prices.

It would be redundant for me but that Chronograph is great in every color, and a great price.

LuckyPeach1355443539.40311057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

OTO - $199 3 E/P of approx. $75.! Estate Pia cuff in all sizes J266669

At 1/2" each one could almost get FOUR for the price of the Big Daddy Pia price and have two inches of Pia goodness versus 7/8" for a single Big Daddy Pia. When I was able to get back online and saw this, I almost tripped over myself ordering it. {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Just a few weeks ago it was $330+

Who else is ordering this beauty or getting a second one to stack? ~Peach

Last edited on 12/13/2012

Last edited on 12/13/2012

Pepper221355443741.4612032 PostsRegistered 10/31/2007small town, Ohio
On 12/13/2012 LuckyPeach said:

{{Pepper!!!} So happy...just heard you on air with Judith discussing the chronograph watch! CONGRATS! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} ~Peach

LuckyPeach, thank you. I hope I didn't sound too hoarse. These allergies aren't helping.

LuckyPeach1355444004.8211057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA
On 12/13/2012 Pepper22 said:
On 12/13/2012 LuckyPeach said:

{{Pepper!!!} So happy...just heard you on air with Judith discussing the chronograph watch! CONGRATS! <img src="/DesktopModules/ExactTarget/Controls/TextEditor/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/biggrin.gif" alt="{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}" /> ~Peach

LuckyPeach, thank you. I hope I didn't sound too hoarse. These allergies aren't helping.

Pepper, you sounded fine.Wink{#emotions_dlg.wub}

If that's your hoarse voice w/allergies, you'd groan if you heard my low thyroid voice (it's located next to the vocal chords)--ugh. Immune illnesses stink, right?

Congrats again and hope you feel better... Take care~Peach

LuckyPeach1355444598.311057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA
On 12/13/2012 Pepper22 said:

Hi LuckyPeach, great to see you posting. I'm sorry about your migranes. I have them too & they are not fun to deal with.

This is another visit of Judith's where I want so much! She is bringing out so many fantastic designs!! The following is the damage so far....unless I cancel something or order something else.

J263603 the ombre pave heart enhancer. I managed to get one before it sold out!! I've been wanting this forever. I can't wait to see this one in person!!

J275689 new estate ring. This one looks so fantastic online. I can't wait its on my finger!!!

J153724 the older pearl & gem bracelet. the funny thing is I had this at one point but for some odd reason I sent it back. I've regretted that. And that 8" has been difficult to find!

J269837 Large cross enhancer. This has already shipped out. I like wearing a cross often. so I'm hoping this is what I'm looking for.

As you can see I've ordered enough. Got to stop for now. Oh I did waitlist that ceramic watch in black..again! I keep having to cancel that item due to ordering too much. It could happen again {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Pepper, nice to see you, too (and I'll answer your note, too--sorry, am behind again). I've been under extra, extra stress lately and finally remembered that Botox/Dysport used to stop my headaches cold, so I was able to get a holiday special yesterday. I can already feel the difference, which is such a relief! Sorry that you have suffered from migraines also.

You got some awesome things and please don't forget to copy your reviews to the December all review thread... Cannot wait to hear what you think of all of your new goodies! ~Peach

LuckyPeach1355444776.96311057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA
On 12/13/2012 auctionlady said:

Haven't posted in ages, and have needed to be on a Ripka Diet...but I did manage to order the already shipped love knot earrings J275684---they remind me of the pattern on old-timey tobacco baskets you sometimes find here in NC.

I also ordered J156006 MOP& pearl necklace...I've wanted some faceted MOP for some time but I didn't want it surrounded by DMQ.

I read much more than I post these days, but waving back at all of you!!!

Auctionlady~ Thanks for posting. I appreciate that! Those love knot earrings are so pretty and the MOP and pearl necklace--very nice. When you receive, please don't forget to add your reviews! Take care~Peach

LuckyPeach1355445289.48711057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA
On 12/13/2012 LitGeek said:

I am very annoyed...they just did the presentation on the love knot earrings and they did not show them on! That is the second pair of earrings I was waiting to see where they did not show them on the host or model. They look beautiful, but I guess I will wait for the reviews on this pair...{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

LitGeek, Auctionlady got these. That is a pet peeve of mine also when they don't show designs on the model--always gives a good perspective of size.

I was annoyed with Antonella this morning with Allison when Antonella surprisingly said the JR line had never cut back on their sterling gram weights or raised prices while the other sterling designers had done this. Allison just looked at her without agreeing. Am not a fan of Antonella and thought Allison handled herself well. Just venting! ~Peach

LuckyPeach1355445592.45711057 PostsRegistered 5/7/2008Chicagoan now in LA
On 12/13/2012 Cavalcade said:

Feel as if I've won a contest - grabbed what appeared to be the ONLY black onyx Monaco ring! For some reason I kept clicking on it to see it the Black showed up and after 24 hours it did, & in my size!

Also got the 1.20ct Amethyst and black onyx Cross Enhancer..

The two TSV's..

Have the black onyx beads on waitlist.

These 2d of shows have been fun to watch with so many pretty items at great prices.

It would be redundant for me but that Chronograph is great in every color, and a great price.

Cavalcade! Congrats!! That Onyx Monaco was meant for you! Isn't that the best when you get the last one of something you've been dying for? It has happened to me a few times, too. The Onyx and Amethyst cross enhancer is one I have and love--very good quality. You got some really great pieces and I hope you'll add your reviews when you receive to the December all review thread. Thank you for posting. ~Peach

Last edited on 12/13/2012

Last edited on 12/13/2012

karmakat1355446023.1431222 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Been thinking about the TSV all day. I'm really more of a Bixby collector, but I keep thinking my enhancers would look great on this chain. I'll probably change my mind 3 more times before midnight haha.

I also resisted the turquoise doublet ring - would really love that too.

I did order the Pia OTO. I wanted it before but the price drop put me over the edge.

Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 Next