Honored Contributor

remember Judith Jack lovely marcasite?

I remember when Judith Jack a husband & wife team who used to bring us beautiful marcasite jewelry many years ago. Well guess where they are now - of course on HSN on a 24hr jewelry event today. I'm watching this right now and will continue to check in on what is offered today.

Respected Contributor

Re: remember Judith Jack lovely marcasite?

thanks for the heads up. i love the JJ designs from yesteryear. will have a look.

Super Contributor

Yes, I have several pieces of JJ........pretty, well made jewelry in a timeless style.........I will have to go online and look at what's being offered.
Honored Contributor

When Judith Jack was here, they did have beautiful jewelry. That was when QVC really stood for quality, value, and convenience. Not so much now. They retired first and had a female vendor representing their line. The quality changed and then it disappeared. There was also a line in Marshall Fields.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I have some, but haven't worn it for years and years.

I'll shop my own jewelry collection and see if I can revive a piece or two, but I won't buy any new.

Thanks, though, for a good reminder for me that no matter who is selling, I just don't need more jewelry! I have to work on my "jewelry diet" all the time.

Respected Contributor

I just recently purchased a small cross with crytals on one side and marcasite on the other from Nordstroms. Then I saw her pieces were going to be on HSN. I took a peek but really didn't care for them. They look a lot different than what was offered in-store.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Trusted Contributor

The ones I looked at were also CZ offerings and the prices were really high. I really am disappointed in the things that HSN offers now and their days of offering great things at good prices with good quality are really dwindling.

Super Contributor

I am not a fan of marcasite, but for those that love it, I am glad JJ's mdse has been found!

Honored Contributor

i have some big bold pieces of hers from years back! Big collar necklaces and earrings.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, I do remember and loved her jewelry!