Honored Contributor

R. J. Graziano jewelry is on HSN. Nice things. Never watched this line before.

Occasional Contributor
I have a watch and bracelet set of his and it's great quality. His things are so pretty.
Honored Contributor

He has some really nice ones tonight.

Super Contributor

They've his items at TJ Maxx. The color wears off really fast on items just sitting at counter. I can't imagine if someone was wearing them regularly.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the TSV on HSN. The watches are cute and they are like a cuff made out of resin. I ordered the horn color. The white mother of pearl is sold out. The horn is what I wanted its kind of like a golden honey color. Bracelets come with it.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like it better if the cuff watch also had size options like the bangles do! Wider cuff watches are usually a snug fit for my 'just under' 7"" wrist. I prefer the fit of his m/l bangles as well- I have many sets!!

Honored Contributor

I've liked a lot of his designs, and purchased a bracelet set a while back. Like another poster stated, the yellow or gold "toned" treatment wears off his jewelry and you cannot get that back to its original color. Just food for thought.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/27/2015 ibb38 said:

I would like it better if the cuff watch also had size options like the bangles do! Wider cuff watches are usually a snug fit for my 'just under' 7"" wrist. I prefer the fit of his m/l bangles as well- I have many sets!!

Two of my bangle sets are still available- Go Glam and Mega Watts. Neither has 'turned' and the crystals seem very secure.

Respected Contributor

His HSN stuff is junk. It's not high end fashion jewelry, it's disposable costume stuff. It isn't gold plate, it's gold flash so the color wears off the metal after you wear it a few times.

Honored Contributor

It is hard to stay positive on this site. Why are some people so angry?